What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Volleyball vs Cal

Cal block and they take the set 20-25. Buffs still hold a 2-1 match lead.

Kill by Cal goes long and the Buffs win the set 25-22 for a 3-1 match win.
:gobuffs:

Reactions: aik
Kill by Cal goes long and the Buffs win the set 25-22 for a 3-1 match win.
:gobuffs:

Nice character win for the Buffs. As the BBall teams showed last year, every win becomes precious when you lose some players or a main player to injury.

Cal does not look like a team with no wins in the Pac, with their defense especially seeming very solid. I assume they'll get a couple wins before the year is over. Hopefully it won't be against the Buffs when they go to Berkeley in a month or so.

Great win Buffs- keep it up!

:gobuffs: I thought the team played well without Taylor. Gave me a few scares because they do depend on Taylor so much. I hope this match gave players like Austin and Gabby lots of confidence for the future.

Nice character win for the Buffs. As the BBall teams showed last year, every win becomes precious when you lose some players or a main player to injury.

Cal does not look like a team with no wins in the Pac, with their defense especially seeming very solid. I assume they'll get a couple wins before the year is over. Hopefully it won't be against the Buffs when they go to Berkeley in a month or so.

Great win Buffs- keep it up!

Unrelated to this post, but I believe that since you are a mod now, you can change your avatar pic if you want. Click on settings on the top of the page and it should be on the left.

Note- Was reading the volleyball blog, and it WAS due to possible concussion that Taylor Simpson was kept out of the match. (I can't remember many Buff volleyballers in past years being out with this, and this year we've had at least 2 players out for that reason at least the last month. I think Gwen Herring missed a month or more- hopefully Ms. Simpson's is less severe.)

Unrelated to this post, but I believe that since you are a mod now, you can change your avatar pic if you want. Click on settings on the top of the page and it should be on the left.

Thanks and done (although now I know how to do it I may change constantly).

Back