What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Volleyball vs Stony Brook Game Thread

[Simpson, Cierra] Kill by Tietjen, Shelby (from Dolan, Hannah). 8-8

[McFadden, Stephanie] Service error. 8-9
[Aschenbrenner, Jess] Kill by Costello, Kaitlin (from Dolan, Hannah). 9-9
[Dolan, Hannah] Kill by English, Kelsey (from Edelman, Nicole). 9-10
[Richardson, Elysse] Kill by English, Kelsey (from Edelman, Nicole). 9-11
[Richardson, Elysse] Kill by Gillie, Taylor (from Dolan, Hannah). 10-11
[Costello, Kaitlin] Kill by Schroeder, Kerra. 10-12
[English, Kelsey] Kill by Schroeder, Kerra (from Edelman, Nicole). 10-13

[English, Kelsey] Kill by Schroeder, Kerra (from Edelman, Nicole). 11-13
[Hathaway, Laura] Kill by Edelman, Nicole (from Aschenbrenner, Jess). 11-14
[Edelman, Nicole] Kill by McFadden, Stephanie (from Dolan, Hannah). 12-14
[Fletcher, Kathy] Service error. 12-15
[Schroeder, Kerra] Service ace (Hathaway, Laura). 12-16
[Schroeder, Kerra] Service ace (Costello, Kaitlin). 12-17
[Schroeder, Kerra] Attack error by Rigo, Melissa (block by Ortiz Ruiz, Neira Cuff, Katelyn). 12-18

[Schroeder, Kerra] Kill by Alexis, Emily (from Lundin, Makayla). 12-20
[Schroeder, Kerra] Kill by McFadden, Stephanie (from Dolan, Hannah). 13-20
[Rigo, Melissa] Service error. 13-21
[Simpson, Cierra] Attack error by Rigo, Melissa. 13-22

[Simpson, Cierra] Service ace (Hathaway, Laura). 13-23
[Simpson, Cierra] Service error. 14-23
[McFadden, Stephanie] Kill by Ortiz Ruiz, Neira (from Lundin, Makayla). 14-24

Assuming match point

[Ortiz Ruiz, Neira] Attack error by Gillie, Taylor. 14-25

Buffs win set 3 and I'm guessing the match

Looks like set 3 was started with Lundin setting then Edelman came in to set the middle and open up a big lead then Lundin back in to finish it out. Let her get the experience of closing a match. I wonder what the score of sets 1 and 2 really were. I assume we will see later on when posted to the Buffs web site.

Looks like set 3 was started with Lundin setting then Edelman came in to set the middle and open up a big lead then Lundin back in to finish it out. Let her get the experience of closing a match. I wonder what the score of sets 1 and 2 really were. I assume we will see later on when posted to the Buffs web site.

It's weird how it'll more or less work throughout the match but stop and the end of each set.

It's weird how it'll more or less work throughout the match but stop and the end of each set.

Yeah .... I was surprised it managed to finish set 3. Don't like that "live stats" app they used .... doesn't tell you about time outs or substitutions, has that weird graph in the upper left....never did figure out what that was.

So now we know the real scores. Thanks. How do you copy a tweet? Kelsey English posted one I'd like to copy but don't know how

Last edited:
So now we know the real scores. Thanks. How do you copy a tweet? Kelsey English posted one I'd like to copy but don't know how

When you're in twitter click on expand so you can see the where it says the time and date of the tweet and next to it it says details. Click on details so it opens up the tweet by itself in the window. In the address bar, you'll see the address and some long number. Copy the number only and paste it between the two tweet things I posted below. Remove the spaces betweet the e's that I just added to show you the format.
[twe et][/twe et]

Back