What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Volleyball vs. Washington

Ace for UW ties it at 6
Timeout CU
That serve into the net was a killer

Buffs take the 5th set 15-11 to hand #2 UW their first loss of the year

That was so much fun! WOW! It was better this year than last year, even. It felt like we earned it more.

This is one of the sports I was most concerned about when the Pac-12 move was announced. Would we be close to competitive? Even a good program would have a tough time finding wins in some years on the west coast.

This has been an amazing couple of years for volleyball. Kritza has me believing.

It does seem like we earned it more! I think it shows last year was not just a lucky win and shows everyone that the Buffs are formidable at home, no matter what the ranking is that you bring onto our court.

I actually am glad to see some other players like Katelyn cuff, Anna Pfefferle, gabby simpson step up and show that we've got a lot of weapons, not just taylor. I will really miss seeing taylor simpson next year. But I'll enjoy even more seeing her excel in the NCAA tourney this year.

soon let's beat WSU, Cal, Oregon State and get some wins on the road at Cal and Utah.

That was so much fun! WOW! It was better this year than last year, even. It felt like we earned it more.

It does seem like we earned it more! I think it shows last year was not just a lucky win and shows everyone that the Buffs are formidable at home, no matter what the ranking is that you bring onto our court.

I actually am glad to see some other players like Katelyn cuff, Anna Pfefferle, gabby simpson step up and show that we've got a lot of weapons, not just taylor. I will really miss seeing taylor simpson next year. But I'll enjoy even more seeing her excel in the NCAA tourney this year.

soon let's beat WSU, Cal, Oregon State and get some wins on the road at Cal and Utah.

And don't forget the Trees on the road!

Anyway- great to see a win like that; it should give the Buffs full confidence the rest of the season, and showed lots of character by the team coming back and still believing after last weekend. Maybe the best thing (in a way) is that they gave away quite a few points, and STILL handled one of the 2-5 best teams in the country.

I was going to wimp out and not go due to the cold and possible road conditions, but so glad I did.

Go Buffs!!!

Back