What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Vote early, vote often for Addison Gillam

gotta love macros :)

ec

It's not cheating when the site tells you that you can also stuff the ballot on their FB page. They are welcoming the hits.

Comment from the owner of the site.

"We are checking IP addresses for bot voting. We will subtract those at the end if found but FWIW in the last 5 days there have been 131k unique visits to the site. Each fan base has the guy in mom’s basement voting a few hundred times, it’s just finding them for your team to vote. The Buffs, Wazzu and Cats voting has been a great surprise to us. I am just glad we can choose to be different than other preview mags.
"

Comment from the owner of the site.

"We are checking IP addresses for bot voting. We will subtract those at the end if found but FWIW in the last 5 days there have been 131k unique visits to the site. Each fan base has the guy in mom’s basement voting a few hundred times, it’s just finding them for your team to vote. The Buffs, Wazzu and Cats voting has been a great surprise to us. I am just glad we can choose to be different than other preview mags.
"

Hahahahaha.

Suck it Utah. You weren't mentioned.

Hahahahaha.

Yes! Over 40% share.

New goal to seal this thing: 51% share.

Got my one vote in. I think cheating is wrong

But what about your dog and kid? They would vote for Gillam, but they just can't. Don't let their vote be lost because of a digital voting system that favors the internet inclined.

But what about your dog and kid? They would vote for Gillam, but they just can't. Don't let their vote be lost because of a digital voting system that favors the internet inclined.

Good point. I should probably vote for my neighbors too, they are very busy.

Utah closing gap on a 3:1 pace. Gilliam lost 0.11% share over past 20 minutes.

Back