What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Vote early, vote often for Addison Gillam

CU Down by ~600. Need to build a better mousetrap.

Smart to leave his wife out of the cheating discussion.

She wouldn't cheat on me,it is not like I am lying about having a wife and kids and pretending to have a girlfriend on allbuffs.

Weirdly defensive again.

Semper Gumby

I didn't even mean to suggest that she would cheat. I just thougt it was smart to leave her out of the post was all.

You know that scene in Wayne's World where Garth suggest that Billy Joel is a little too defensive about not starting the fire?

I didn't even mean to suggest that she would cheat. I just thougt it was smart to leave her out of the post was all.

You know that scene in Wayne's World where Garth suggest that Billy Joel is a little too defensive about not starting the fire?

How about this, every time you mention my wife I mention yours.

We're neck and neck with the Utes. They might have a slight advantage in that, for every 35 year-old a-hole in Utah there are three wives, each on a mobile device of their own voting and refreshing.

We have people from the Midwest to Ireland voting, and most of northern "sticks" California (all 7 of us). Keep up the great work!

Last edited:
Meanwhile in other conference polls:

B12 - Texas Cedric Reed 52K
B1G - Nebraska & Penn State dual, each with 40K
P12 - Utah with 33K (CU 32K)
SEC - A&M with 12K
ACC - BC with 9K

SEC don't care.

Back