What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Vote early, vote often for Addison Gillam

Meanwhile in other conference polls:

B12 - Texas Cedric Reed 52K
B1G - Nebraska & Penn State dual, each with 40K
P12 - Utah with 33K (CU 32K)
SEC - A&M with 12K
ACC - BC with 9K

SEC don't care.

Those people don't take their magazine covers seriously enough.

Their admin says it himself

Yup. There is one on this poll right now. It’s cute seeing a vote every 5 sec from a single IP. There are a couple of others that are suspect too. The big bot is over on the Big 12 poll. We are thinking 16k votes for one guy from the same computer might be a bot. LOL. A fan could do about 750 votes in an hour on their own so vote counts over 1k for an IP are reviewed. It’s averaging about 10 votes per IP so far. Folks are voting for a minute or two then they are done.

the two newest PAC 12 teams look desperate

You might think, but the fan base with the most support nationwide is Texas, followed by Nebraska and Penn State. Are they desperate?

Kudos to Utah and CU for bringing B1G/B12 level fan support to the P12.

You might think, but the fan base with the most support nationwide is Texas, followed by Nebraska and Penn State. Are they desperate?

Kudos to Utah and CU for bringing B1G/B12 level fan support to the P12.

Yeah, I think the nub fans are desperate to win something, anything. Their self-respect is based on team performance, and the last few years ain't cuttin' it.

Yeah, I think the nub fans are desperate to win something, anything. Their self-respect is based on team performance, and the last few years ain't cuttin' it.

I'd argue that the team is far outperforming their fans' self-respect.

Did the site crash? I just went to try and check the scoreboard and cannot get it to load. hmmmmmmmm. Maybe they're taking out the 'bot' votes?

Admin from the site at 12:09 PM indicated that the bot that the Utes have working for them has been up for approximately 15 hours.

At this point - that would be almost 19 hours. Averaging 1 vote every 5 seconds = 13,680 votes. That would put CU in front by almost 10k. Hopefully they pull those votes sometime soon.

I'm surprised by the traction that thread got on the BYU board. It got quite a few responses and we probably got 100 votes or so out of it that people claimed. My guess is that we found someone who hates Utah with a passion and will do anything to keep them from the publication - I'm counting on that person (people) that will drop 1000 votes by April 14.

CFBMatrix is running cover contests for the big 5 conferences.
They have collected 323,000 votes.

Whorns 52K (still.) Not sure if there was a Bot reduction in there. Blowing away Big Tex. 87.7K Conf total
kNU 48K. Pulling away from PedState in B1G. 97K total
CU 34K. Leading Utah in P12. 78K total
Aggie 12K. Crushing SEC. 22K total. (Yes, CU has outvoted the whole SEC!)
Hokies 23K. Crushing ACC. 39K total.

Crunching the numbers, the 5 conference leaders account for 52% of CFB's total vote count.
Former and current Big 12 account for 57% of participation.
CU fans are 4th in the nation, with 11% of voter volume. Go Buffs.

Back