What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Vote early, vote often for Addison Gillam

Got it up over 34,500, but did not move the needle. Utes are packing in the votes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5ujyjeza.jpg

Utes have cut our lead to only 2,400 (from around 4,700 a few hours ago). I'm suspicious of another Ute bot

just worked the ballot for about ten minutes...moved it about a 100 pts...Utah gained about 300 while I was doing it

I hit refresh and vote and Utah has moved by 10-15 votes every time

Last edited:
You can use your phone too. I just added more votes that way and it should be a unique URL

Back up 3000 over Yoots. Nice to see them sleeping with no bots running. Every vote right now stretches the lead.

Addison 38,781
the yoot 35,822

Early this am, CU was up by 3200, narrowing with Utah surge.

53,613 is goal for next 24 hours. That equals a sell-out crowd at Folsom.
(Rice Eccles has a 45,017 capacity. Can we sell out ours before they sellout theirs?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe they have an army voting, but when you see their % increase by .01 per minute, it sure looks like the bot is up and running again.

They caught us. I tried to keep ahead, but I got the 'cooling off period' notice....

It appears that my entire workplace looks like one IP, because I tried a second computer and got the same notice.

Last edited:
Just tried to add some votes. Can't keep up. Utes pulling away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Weird. Utah back down to 38,874.

Good guys at 42,026.

Did yoot's bot get busted again?

Back