What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Vote For Buffs Football Uniforms Over csu's

I love the Buffs as much as anybody, but I can't make myself vote for our current uniforms. Our kickass logo is the only thing looks really good on it.

It in no way affects how I feel about our team, however. Just not votin' for it. It will only encourage Nike.

Like it or not but the Nike you seem to dislike is sinking millions into CU athletics. With any other company, we would get millions less. And with a athletic budget towards the bottom of the Big XII, we can take all the $$$ we can get. THe uni's are good anyway:cool:

Like it or not but the Nike you seem to dislike is sinking millions into CU athletics. With any other company, we would get millions less. And with a athletic budget towards the bottom of the Big XII, we can take all the $$$ we can get. THe uni's are good anyway:cool:

I don't want to sound unappreciative for our $18 million sponsorship, and nowhere did I say I disliked Nike. I just don't like what they've done to our uniforms and don't want their designers to feel validated for the changes they've made, for fear that they'll go in an even more drastic direction.

Some lonely CSU fan has been sitting on his computer all day clearing his cookies and voting for CSU LMAO

Haven't you been doing that for us?
One of you young CU students needs to pass the link along via Twitter, Text Msg, Im, Facebook, or whatever means you guys use to get them vote and get them involved and use to beating the Ewes.

One of you young CU students needs to pass the link along via Twitter, Text Msg, Im, Facebook, or whatever means you guys use to get them vote and get them involved and use to beating the Ewes.

You are taking this far too seriously. Don't legitimize them.

You are taking this far too seriously. Don't legitimize them.

I know dude. But its still 4 months until they get their beatdown, and I know they'll have their annual egos blown up by then thinking they are going the beat the Buffs in Folsom, dreaming about how great it would be if they won in our home turf, and so on. In the meantime, to pass the time, I like screwing with them. :smile2:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but CSU was a trendsetter. The St Louis Rams changed to the metallic horns on their helmet after the lambs made the switch. That's got to be worth something.

I voted for CU's FB uniforms only out of loyalty to my Buffs, not because I favor jerseys with 3M reflective tape for numbers, piping, or faux armadillo skin shoulders, nor random geometry on the pants.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but CSU was a trendsetter. The St Louis Rams changed to the metallic horns on their helmet after the lambs made the switch. That's got to be worth something.

I voted for CU's FB uniforms only out of loyalty to my Buffs, not because I favor jerseys with 3M reflective tape for numbers, piping, or faux armadillo skin shoulders, nor random geometry on the pants.

Nope the Los Angeles Rams had the ram horns on their helmet first.

The lammies are ahead by a miniscule vote. Less than a percent.
Can only vote once (per ISP?), so somebody else needs to step up and vote.

This is so absurd, it's laughable. The original Post article said that, by far, the CU uniform is the favorite in the state. The Rammies were a distant second. Then they do a poll and the Rammies are down, like, 3 to 1. All of a sudden they start getting mega votes. Ridiculous. These computer polls are idotic.

This poll should read "Who has way too much free time?"

Not surprised CSU is winning. When you football team stinks like hot garbage, you at least have to take pride in your "sweet unis".

Back