1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vote For Tyler- AT&T Player of the Week

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Gramburglar, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Gramburglar

Gramburglar Literally has hundreds of dollars Club Member

Tyler Hansen- Colorado :thumbsup:
    Denard Robinson- Mich.
    Marcus Lattimore- South Carolina
    Tyler Bray- Tenn.

http://espnallamerica.com/

Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
  2. mdelpizzo_1

mdelpizzo_1 My Dixie Wrecked Club Member

3. HotRack

HotRack Rez BubbleHead Club Member

Done - and shared on FB

4. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

should be Prich. :wtf:

5. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

This.

PRichh is not getting the love. Forde's column today had a special section on good WRs from this week and didn't even mention PRichh. ****ers.

6. ThndringHerd

ThndringHerd Well-Known Member

I think we all realize that we're voting for Hansen when we really should be voting for Richardson. But still, nice for any Buff to be getting love from the national media again. And really nice to see Hansen settling in and putting up video game numbers in EB's offense.

7. CaliBuff901

CaliBuff901 Active Member

collegefootballnews.com didn't mention Tyler or PRich in their recap of their top performances of the weekend.... NO LOVE

8. Swish

Swish Half a bubble off Club Member

Noticed that too. Disappointed

9. JRK1212

JRK1212 Troll

Tyler played well but I wasn't "that" impressed. He got a lot of yards but that's to be expected when you throw the ball 50 times (his completion % was pretty average) and a whole bunch of those yards were YAC on the TD's to P-Rich (x2) and Deehan.

He made bad throws to 5 or 6 open recievers in the first half two of which would have been TD's and two others 20-40 yard gains. Our offense went 0/4 in the redzone, a stat typically considered one of the most importaint pieces of criteria when evaluating QB's. He didn't make any plays with his legs.

When we were down 3 and in FG range at the end of the game he threw an ill-advised jump-ball to the endzone that could have easily been picked off and then in OT on 3rd down with the game essentially on the line P-Rich had a step on his man and Tyler threw the worst fade pass in the history of football. And most importaintly his team lost the game.

I'm not trying to "bash" Tyler he really did have a good game overall but just looking at how many yards he threw for can be decieving and while I'm happy to vote for him I have a hard time believing that he was one of the top four players in the country this weekend.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011