What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Vote Xavier Johnson For POY

Can't you just delete your cookies and continually vote on the same computer?

Pretty sure it only allows for one vote per IP address. That being said, most smartphones have dynamic ip address every few hours or when you restart your phone.

Did all those count? Mine did not count double from different networks and same hardware or different hardware and same networks.

I didn't pay attention on the phones if the numbers changed, but I know they were different on the laptops.

Why is the California player of the year determined by a public vote? That seems pretty stupid.

Why is the California player of the year determined by a public vote? That seems pretty stupid.

Think it is just an online opinion poll. But it still would be awesome for X to win it.

Kid from St. John Bosco will be visiting CU soon. Should give him some love as well. Believe he is a junior.

Kid from St. John Bosco will be visiting CU soon. Should give him some love as well. Believe he is a junior.

X is the first priority. Period. Hamilton will see what we've done for him.

In again

1084 X

1067 Grant Jerret

get out and vote you honkeys

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent the author an email threatening death if he doesn't close the poll right now while X is ahead since I can't vote anymore.

Dead tie.

Don't forget to stop at Best Buy and the cellular store to vote on your way home from work.

I have a major aversion to Internet votes and polls. I think they are ridiculous. But I felt like I owed it to the young man for choosing the Buffs.

In x3 from my friends house.

You guys should pull up a proxy like hidemyass.com to vote

Back