What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

VT-Meatchicken

The "Irrelivant Losers Bowl" Notre Dame vs. Nebraska, automatic sell out and at least one of them has to win that way, the loser still explains it away blaming the refs, etc..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

rep

On a totally unrelated note ... does anyone else here HATE those AT&T ads with "that's so #minutes ago" as much as I do. I want to reach throught the screen and strangle them all. :bang:

And they assure that I will NEVER subscribe to AT&T ... period.

this game was not that bad. wasn't great but its not the worse bcs game ever

How come a 3rd string Va Tech kicker is better than anyone we have had since Crosby?

this game was not that bad. wasn't great but its not the worse bcs game ever

How come a 3rd string Va Tech kicker is better than anyone we have had since Crosby?

I think it's been a very entertaining game .... and it's not over yet! :huh:

OT in college is such a stupid gimmick.

First one to make a mistake loses the game. Nobody ever "wins" it

Gutless chicken **** bull**** - college football is losing whatever little integrity it had.

college OT is great because the play is in the red zone, where the defense swarms everywhere. Pro OT isn't as good because it is mainly played in the middle of the field where there is a lot of room, 3 first downs wins the game with a FG.

OT in college is such a stupid gimmick.

First one to make a mistake loses the game. Nobody ever "wins" it

I call bull****.

The CFB OT rules are inestimably superior to the NFL ones.

I do think they should move the starting position to the 35 or 40 ... with the kickers CFB has today a team doesn't even have to get one first down to be in FG position.

wow, college OT was so exciting there.

VT misses FG, Michigan makes there's by moving the ball 4 yards. Exciting stuff

And 'tini is running around FT. Fun naked in celebration......

Meanwhile, my wife is sleeping next to me....

Those 2 statements are not related.

Back