1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wanna get yer weird on: texags.com hoops board

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Mick Ronson, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

these guys are morons with a good team for the last 6-7 years. but, they are losing confidence for tonight's game...

http://texags.com/main/forum.topic.asp

i remember reading a thread over there in which they argued about whether a high or low number RPI was good.....back in the early days of Billy Gillespie.

2. btbuff

btbuff It's an inside joke Club Member

If the fans are this insecure about tonight, I bet the players are as well. CU should be able to come out with some confidence. Crowd should be pretty good as well, especially with the ticket deal.

3. GregInArlington

GregInArlington Well-Known Member

This game could be tragic for CU. Our racist-face fans on national television, for the entire country to see. Say goodbye to our university.

4. BuffAlum2007

BuffAlum2007 Well-Known Member

Aside from Kansas, A&M is the team I really want us to beat in our Big 12 finale...I'm tired of losing to them year in and year out...

5. BuffaloChuck

BuffaloChuck Member

The ags are the only winless program in Big-12, and we showed them the door that season. That's apparently enough.

6. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King