What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Want to Get Depressed?

Idot Buff

I finally went back and watched the Fusker Game on the DVR. Impressions -

• Our talent was equivalent or better than NU. :confused:
  • Complete lack of discipline early in the game (Givens false start, Scotty fielding a punt at the 2 yd-line, etc) set the stage for the game's momentum (we had it, and gave it away in the first 10 minutes) Is the coaching staff accountable for this? :sad2:
  • Scotty is a terrific possession receiver...I wish Simmons was (or had the chance to prove he is) a capable deep threat.
  • Hansen was laughing when we were down 2 scores in the first half...wtf?
  • Miller did a nice job against Suh...beat his ass off the line several times. :thumbsup:
  • Danny (and offensive staff) appears incapable of making any adjustments during the game...run Speedy up the middle for 2 yards in how many consecutive series?
  • MOST IMPORTANTLY - I would give my left testicle to have a new staff coaching the existing talent, and, to have them out on the road NOW recruiting. :gun:
Merry Christmas! :lol:

i seen what you are talking about when it was live but didnt post anything on that cause i get tons of red rep cause most dont even watch the game as close as you and i do dallasbuff..btw thats not the first time sm has done that atleast 3 or 4 times remember he called for a fair catch when he wasnt even the one fielding the ball..tyler has laughed more than that time vs nu.....i agree wtf !!!

In a way, it doesn't depress me, it gives me a little hope. I keep seeing talent on our team. I don't know how to get it to produce wins, and I don't know how we can get anything to happen without some coaching changes.

But the talent is there.

Not the way I saw it. Nebraska had nothing to play for and was disinterested and unmotivated and still essentially won by 2 scores. 6 CU players would've started for NU - Miller, Hansen, Simas, Jimmy Smith, Greer, and Solder. 6 of 23 (counting kickers) is not equal talent.

Not the way I saw it. Nebraska had nothing to play for and was disinterested and unmotivated and still essentially won by 2 scores. 6 CU players would've started for NU - Miller, Hansen, Simas, Jimmy Smith, Greer, and Solder. 6 of 23 (counting kickers) is not equal talent.

Agree with this. Although, in general Husker's lose more to graduation this year and next... Both offenses are underachievers. NU's defense outclasses CU's big time.

Alex Henery was the best athlete I saw on the field on that day. His punting game was tops. The only other Husker that stood out was Pelini for calling a spade a spade in his comments after the game.
"We didn't play well today. I'm disappointed in our effort and how we played ... I don't like the way our football team played in any phase of the game."

Goree and Stewart could easily be added to your list of players. Based on the performance in this specific game, choosing between the buff or the husker would be a wash - Jalil Brown/Chappel Brown/Beatty each did fine. Speedy looked better than Helu and on par with Burkhead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back