What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Want to support CU but not sure where to put your money these days?

Just put our deposit down for season tickets! Big thanks to Abs (ymssra). GO BUFFS!

I will chip in for a basketball excellence fund if it promises to cover the twin grandma's season tickets.

Those wonderful ladies are probably too proud to let anyone else pay for their tickets. I would hope by now CU gives them tickets.

Anyone have pricing/info on hoops season tickets? My bro and I were talking last night about wanting to split 2 or 4 of them, but the site only asks for $100 deposits. It doesn't say what is available, how much they cost, etc.

Just thought I'd bump this. Maybe people could send $23 to the Excellence Fund to celebrate the fact that we're ranked #23 in the AP poll and ranked for the first time by the AP since 1996-97.

Sorry I'm still out for for it all. The problem isn't that our admin doesn't understand the relationship between football and donations, it's that they don't understand the relationship between athletics and donations. I intend to do my little part to show them.

Just thought I'd bump this. Maybe people could send $23 to the Excellence Fund to celebrate the fact that we're ranked #23 in the AP poll and ranked for the first time by the AP since 1996-97.

I like it!! When we are ranked #1 I get to save some money!

Good stuff Nik. I think the fanbase is already showing such support given the fastest growing average attendance in the country, a new record for season tickets, and even selling out games like Wofford.

Good stuff Nik. I think the fanbase is already showing such support given the fastest growing average attendance in the country, a new record for season tickets, and even selling out games like Wofford.

I'm just shocked to look back and realize I posted that on September 5th. Compared to now, I was a big supporter of the Embree era back then. :lol:

Put all our fan resources behind Tad. He gets it, he's earned it, and he appreciates it.

Would love to dig up the ticket prices for the rest of the top 25 programs and compare them to CU. Let's just say it would magnify what a freakin' steal CU bball tix are. Other than CU, I'm only really familiar with UVA's ticket prices, not that they're even in the top 25 at the moment, and they are astronomically higher than CU. Like, not even the same universe.

Would love to dig up the ticket prices for the rest of the top 25 programs and compare them to CU. Let's just say it would magnify what a freakin' steal CU bball tix are. Other than CU, I'm only really familiar with UVA's ticket prices, not that they're even in the top 25 at the moment, and they are astronomically higher than CU. Like, not even the same universe.
out of curiosity i looked at gopher season tickets, the $120 corner seat i bought today at the keg goes for $600 at the barn. feeling very economically smug today.

set up account? check
click select a pledge category? check
get credit card ready? check
don't see basketball excellence fund? check

Same thing happened to me when I tried to send a little love to the #3 in the nation mens cross country team this weekend.

I couldn't find the Chris Slattery memorial scholarship on the foundation sight.
Then I couldn't get the DonorNet to recognize my name/password and e-mail
So I put off the donation process for a workday. And then a busy Monday came and went and I didn't follow up during business hours.

:bang:

It was easier re-upping my Allbuffs membership.

Same thing happened to me when I tried to send a little love to the #3 in the nation mens cross country team this weekend.

I couldn't find the Chris Slattery memorial scholarship on the foundation sight.
Then I couldn't get the DonorNet to recognize my name/password and e-mail
So I put off the donation process for a workday. And then a busy Monday came and went and I didn't follow up during business hours.

:bang:

It was easier re-upping my Allbuffs membership.

is it easy to re-up the Allbuffs membership? I assumed it was difficult, and coupled with all of the hate toward my avatar, I sit here on the outside looking in.

Back