What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Want to thank users for doing legwork in this forum

Duff Man

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
This has often been a tough forum to moderate, as well as to generate interest in with recruiting struggles over the past several years. But we have had some great posters step up with great updates really ever since Chev came aboard. I apologize in advance if I neglect to mention anyone, but wanted to give a special shout out to the following posters:

@WasianCU
@AztecBuff
@TDforTD
@Jeric

With the active recruiters added to the CU staff the past 2 years (JL, Tumpkin, Chev, DH) along with this being a high numbers year, there has been unprecedented news & offers.

AB is so fortunate to have the guys Duff called out and everyone else who updates us on new offers, commits and CU-related recruiting tweets. This forum would suck without you.

I just get stupid excited whenever we get an offer out to a big time player lol. Those dudes and buffnik made it easy to make profiles.

Recruiting is a lot of fun again. Can't wait to see what happens this cycle and at the end when we make a bowl game and get a high profile QB into the NFL draft ;)

Best coverage in years! Twittering gave a lot more to look at. You stalkers are something else.

I found this place way back when while looking for a site that featured CU recruiting. There isn't a better "non pay" place out there. You guys are pretty awesome. (But don't let it go to your heads)

Back