1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted, 2 tickets to the upper patio place for the Nicolls State game

Discussion in 'Colorado Buffaloes Ticket Exchange and Marketplace' started by FlatironsBuff, Aug 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

My mother in law has Alzheimers and my FIL that I used to go to games all the time with has a hard time getting away for any time at all. The plan is for my wife, kids and I to drive to Sterling so she can stay with the MIL while I then pick up FIL and take him to the game. As they are getting into mid to late 70's (and he has outlived all his brothers by well over 20 years) I want to do this for him while I can. Yes, I will get nicer tickets to get him close to the field if we cannot get up there, but I was hoping that someone who had season tickets up there could part with two for one game. I wanted him to really see the new stuff after he had tickets from 1967 to the fourth year of Hawkins.

I also want it to be a game we win big so he gets maximum enjoyment from his trip.

Thanks guys!

FIB

2. RalphieSpeaks

RalphieSpeaks Club Member Club Member

Not sure what you mean by upper patio but if you mean the Champions Club I have two extra for the game I was just getting ready to post. I can post the location and price if this is the section you were referring to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.