1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

was today the begining of the begining

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by absinthe, Feb 1, 2014.

1. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

for XT?

2. rolandftw

rolandftw Club Member Club Member

Certainly a great start. Hope he starts or gets starters minutes

3. Yung Buffalo

Yung Buffalo Club Member Club Member

Let's hope so. He sure was shooting well today, and he did a much better job of running the offense. If he can cut down on the bad passes and turnovers, he can be pretty good.

4. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

I always thought he was a good shooter but too gun shy. He would become indecisive and would either pass up a wide open look or miss.

I really hope he turns the corner because he played a great game today.

5. absinthe

I've always thought he'd be a contributor late in his career, not red-shirting and the KU roadie set him way back but i hope this is XT coming out of his shell and turning into the solid role player i always hoped he'd be.

6. absinthe

Statistically he hasnt be great but he's got a short, compact, repeatable shot - at some point you hope that begins to translate; in talking with Tad he's always believed it would sooner or later.

7. wyobuff

wyobuff Well-Known Member

I hope so too. The kid has worked his ass off, and it's always nice to see colorado kids play well for CU - bodes well for other in state recruiting efforts. He did a great job today (only had 1 TO) and while I dont know that I'd continue expecting 10+ pts/gm out of him, I'd be happy with 4-8 pts, a couple boards/steals/assists and a low number of turnovers.