What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Washington offering a blank check to get Tosh Lupoi from Cal

I was hoping to find a funny image for this thread. Word to the wise, doing a google image search for "husky bear" can be disturbing. Unless you're into that kind of thing. NTTAWWT

:lol: Husky bear and hairy bear are not recommended searches.

polar_bear_husky_sm.jpg

Recruiting guy on Twitter. Lupoi and Tedford had an in-home with Arik Armstead ONLY LAST NIGHT.

Pretty bitch move for an alum to leave 2 weeks before signing day.

Would it have been a better move if he had left 2 weeks after signing day? Or if he had gone into recruits' homes as a representative of Cal and told them that he was going to leave and the programmed sucked?

There's no good way to handle this and I have no idea if he could have handled it better. At least now, the kids who want to do something else have time to make that decision.

last comment - true enough. But still makes Josh Lupoi look like a bitch. Cal really doesn't have anything going for them but a new stadium. Not great fan support, not great anything. This is all they had going for them, a one-man recruiting machine. Still not convinced he's worth a hoot as a coach. In the end, if 5-stars don't do much and your DL still blows, who cares?

Said before that January will be interesting once the USCs and Oregon's start to fill up. Could be a lot of dominos switching sides before the proverbial domino-fall. I'd expect Cal to lose and USC and UCLA to win (UW will likely also pick up a guy or two, but think that will be moderated a bit). Will BE interesting.

Hearing rumors Kiesau may be joining Lupoi for his road trip up Interstate 5.

Washington can certainly enjoy Tosh and his cult for the time being, but given the way he turned his back on his alma mater (and some of the details coming out are frankly pretty appalling, even for the recruiting game) I don't want to hear UW fans being remotely surprised and bitching in a year or two when he turns his back on the Huskies and chases the $$ elsewhere.

Back