What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Washington State @ CU

Absolutely. People in my section get pissed because my group - wife and two kids get vocal during a sporting event. They're just as sad. But gets the thing, if the student section is strong, it inspires the blue hairs and hand sitters.
Agreed. I don't think its fair for the students to call the blue hairs out if the students aren't filling their section. How hard is it to walk over from the dorms?

If this was the worst student section of conference play, I'd pass it off as being Washington State and not a big deal. Fact is that it's the second best so far.

Are you a student. If you are and you're pissed, then good. The intended tone of my post worked. If you are not, have you been to a game lately? Everything I said is true. It's sad, pathetic and embarrassing. This team deserves better.
Nope have not been a student for a while and am in a geographic location which prohibits me from attending. All I suggest is bitching like a child is a fruitless and maybe you could offer some suitable solutions to the problem. But that's not why you seem to post in BB threads.

How can this game be close? I'm getting ill watching this. If Josh doesn't play this weekend, we may lose by 20 at home.

Same ****, different game. Outside shots aren't falling, and we don't have a soul that can beat someone off the bounce.

PAC 12 teams have figured out how to stop this offense. "offense" being a strong word.

Pack the middle, double the ball.

I apologize to the CUnit (a bit). The regular fans are much worse than you. Let's go Buffs!!!!!

And a contested, BS three is the best play we can come up with.

Overtime. With the worst team in the PAC12, at home. As 12 pt favorites.

Go. Buffs. *sigh*

Why are we running plays designed to get Gortune the ball down the stretch? Unreal. King should be getting the ball in those situations. Tad should be smarter than this b

Until we get guards who can consistently penetrate a zone and get a layup at the basket, we are doomed to see off balance prayers thrown up at the end of the shot clock.

I'm just going to google some offensive set plays and email them over to Tad. Anyone have his email address?

Back