What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Washington State V. COLORADO - P12 Tournament GAME THREAD

Collier having a good half...seeing flashes of the 4 star player of the year. If only he could put it all together and be more consistent

Sitting in a meeting streaming it on my phone. Joys of the corporate world.

I like the pressure on defense. Definitely keeping the cougs on their heels.

Two more years of GK ... a very good thing. When the kid is feeling it, he's our most complete scorer since Burks.

Solid half. This is what we should do to Wazzu. Need to keep the foot on the accelerator, but it would be great if we can get a few guys an extra few minutes of rest at the end

19pt lead at half. Scott has ZERO points and buffs looking good. King lighting it up.

DO NOT make this another nailbiter, come out and step on their necks and blow them out.

I wouldn't put him ahead of Spencer. Not even Josh at this point.

Sure, GK's sample size is smaller than both ... but I'm thinking when you combine his ability to slash and score, as well as hit the deep ball, he's up there. Spencer drew a lot more fouls but not sure he was a better outside shooter. And Josh doesn't have much of a jumper game. Thought it was going to be a bigger weapon for him, but it has disappeared this year ... mainly cuz we have other guys finally stepping up outside.

Anyway, it's one year for GK ... but if he progresses, he's gonna be in rarified air.

It will be tough for Wazzu to get back into it as they don't play defense. It would take the most pathetic drought ever

That was a great start to the half. Extended to 23. 16 minute TO didn't happen until under 14 to exhaust Wazzu's lack of depth. J40 heading to line after the break.

Got to the under 12 timeout up 26. Next segment before the 8 minute TO is the big one.

Back