What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Watch as I react to the news that CU is 3.5 point underdogs to CSU...

RSSBot

News Junkie
*Golden Nugget releases lines for over 200 college football games*
*Installs CSU as 3.5 point favorites over CU*

...​

...​

...​

Y47d_ZSCDcc

*Golden Nugget releases lines for over 200 college football games*
*Installs CSU as 3.5 point favorites over CU*

...​

...​

...​

Y47d_ZSCDcc

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Makes sense considering last year. But I'm thinking the Rams have a well-coached surprise on their hands.

BTW...the article says the game is on Saturday, but it got moved to Sunday.

Should be bigger for CSU. We were the worst team in the land. On paper there are no reasons to believe we will be much better. I hold out hope we will be improved, but I would hardly bet the farm on it (especially in game 1).

Should be bigger for CSU. We were the worst team in the land. On paper there are no reasons to believe we will be much better. I hold out hope we will be improved, but I would hardly bet the farm on it (especially in game 1).

False on multiple levels

Back