What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Watch out Buffs...The #1 School in the country will be there 10-02...

naw, your reading it wrong. CU was #1 several times over the last 10 years in the party school thing. its one of the few things that CU fans can yawn at. been there, done that kinda of thing.

is it possible that UGA has a worse QB situation than CU? we'll see....
Went to both LSU and CU when they were always ranked #1 or 2. CU had better looking women and more drugs. LSU - better food, bigger parties, and more alcohol - plus Mardi Gras.

"It takes a special talent to be a drunk".

Last edited:
As I suspected, the Playboy party school thing apparently is a bit of an urban legend:

http://www.snopes.com/college/admin/playboy.asp

CU was on the original list. The asterisk reference to "professionals" was a nod to those schools that didn't make the list.

CU's current ranking of #16 on the Princeton list is honor enough: If the party scene at CU was any more hardcore than it already is, my boy would be on the six-year plan instead of the five-year plan....

I think this is the kind of list you want to be on, but not necessarily at the top. When you're at the top, it brings a lot of attention on you that you'd just assume not have. You want to be known as a place where the students are able to enjoy themselves, but not too much, if you know what I mean.

I think this is the kind of list you want to be on, but not necessarily at the top. When you're at the top, it brings a lot of attention on you that you'd just assume not have. You want to be known as a place where the students are able to enjoy themselves, but not too much, if you know what I mean.
My college days were without a doubt the best days of my life. When you get out and the work starts, the work never ends. Gone is the opportunity to go out on campus and have hundreds of good looking women there to meet.

Last edited:
Back