What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB: #20 Colorado hosts Washington (Sunday, February 24 at 2pm MT)

Considering the weather, are there more than a thousand in attendance?

Damn "live" stream from pac12.com skips so badly than I'm now a full minute and a half delayed from even ESPN's online scoreboard. As far as I know, the game's over.

Reese and Roberson were huge today. You can really see them coming into their own.

Washington played very close to its best game today and it wasn't enough. They definitely played with a greater sense of urgency.

And now I'm a bit concerned with that road game at Oregon State. Beavs up 30-18 at the half at Cal.

Forget all that other stuff for now, though.

Let's just celebrate.

HUGE ****ING WIN!

Damn "live" stream from pac12.com skips so badly than I'm now a full minute and a half delayed from even ESPN's online scoreboard. As far as I know, the game's over.

I have given up trying. I listen online to AM 760 and follow Live Stats.

Huge, huge win and I so wish I was at the Keg for Senior Day. Too bad Chucky got hurt, but I hope she can play next weekend. She's a tough kid. She came back and did her best.

Was great for Lappe to call the TO to get Brenna and Meagan on the court. Too bad it couldn't have been earlier in the game, but had to get the W.

Top 4. Woot. Finish strong, let's keep boosting the seeding for the Dance as much as possible...or more like, not screw up seeding with a bad loss. Washington will continue fading with their brutal ending schedule.

I have given up trying. I listen online to AM 760 and follow Live Stats.

This happened to me a few games too but luckily today the feed went smooth!

Huge, huge win and I so wish I was at the Keg for Senior Day. Too bad Chucky got hurt, but I hope she can play next weekend. She's a tough kid. She came back and did her best.

Was great for Lappe to call the TO to get Brenna and Meagan on the court. Too bad it couldn't have been earlier in the game, but had to get the W.

Chuckie looks like she is gonna be ok.

And I really wish I could have been there today too. Fun game and sending off some great Buffs!

I love to watch Chucky play. I love to watch B Wil play. I love to watch A Wil play.

At least today, Sabrina Scott was tweeting during the game and I was getting her point of view. She said Chucky would be back on Senior Day no matter what.

Sounded like they showed the senior speeches. I'd love to know what they said.

Interesting second half. Buffs were flat at the beginning of the half and UDub took advantage to get back in the game. While CU was looking to move the ball around and find a good shot, the Huskies found success by spreading the floor and going one-on-one. The Buffs really had trouble guarding Kristi Kingma as well as some of her teammates who would basically dribble until they had a few inches of space and then hit a shot. While the Huskies were able to get the deficit down to one and later were were within three CU never let go of their lead. Reese and Hargis hit some key shots while others hit free throws.

Buffs had too many turnovers once again, but they were able to overcome them by rebounding and getting open looks.

Chucky had her 29th double-double of her career despite suffering what looked like an ankle sprain in the first half.

The wonderful people in BuffVision put the Senior Speeches up on You Tube, so now I got to see Chucky cry. :gobuffs:

Didn't think that is what I would see. I think she knows that without the coaching change, she wouldn't be the player she is today. And a shout out to her mom and Pops on their marriage.

Back