1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WBB beats ASU 71-63 20 Wins this season!

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by buffgal, Feb 17, 2013.

1. buffgal

buffgal Club Member Club Member

First 20 win season since 2003-04. 19th 20 win season in school history.

Reese had 22 pts and 8 rebounds
    Roberson 16 pts and 8 rebounds
    Jeffery had double double with 12 pts and 10 rebounds

Big downside: Lexy Kresl went out early in game with shoulder injury and was wearing arm in sling during second half.

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Reese has gotten things into gear.

We really need Lexy. Hope she's ok. And it really sucks that this happened while she was playing back home on this trip.

3. AeroBuff99

AeroBuff99 Club Member Club Member

It's nice to see the women's team back to form. I still remember driving to Boulder to watch Ceal's team play 20 years ago while I was in high school.

4. buffgal

Coach Lappe does seem to have the program turned around. From pictures that were on Twitter last evening, the team went to the Kresl household.

We need a healthy Kresl and she didn't get to play long today in front of her family and friends. Said on radio Swan's family was also in attendance.

I was going to those games 20 years ago and before that. Sadly, I was way past high school 20 years ago. Why I have gray hair now! :D

5. BeBe

BeBe Club Member Club Member

Missed this one. It's a bummer that the PAC web site doesn't have the abiity to replay the online games like ESPN3 does.

6. buffgal

That is one of the many downfalls ot the Pac 12 website in my opinion. When CU had it's own website, I could watch the game at any time.