1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WBB: Buffs Run Over Western State In Exhibition

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by RSSBot, Nov 5, 2010.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

Chucky Jeffery had 23 points and 10 assists and Shae Kelley put in 22 off the bench as Colorado defeated Western State 93-62 in an exhibition game Friday night at the Coors Events Center.

More...

2. Darian3Hagan

Darian3Hagan '89 Player of the Year Club Member

Boom take that Wasted State!

3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I love seeing that from Chucky and Shae. Chucky's got to step up her game in a big way this year and Shae's got to make up for our other losses at guard (graduation and transfer). If they do, we might see the postseason this year. We know what we'll get from Spears.

4. buff190

buff190 Club Member Club Member

Shae did look good but that was Western State. I do look forward to seeing a couple of the new faces against better competition though. It would be quite a feat for this team to make the post season. I'm not getting my hopes up but obviously would be happy if that happened. I just want to see improvement...

1 better ball handling
    2 better rebounding
    3 ability to finish a play
    4 better defense
    5 quickness and toughness (mentally and physically)

I guess if we see all the above then they probably would make the post season...

Go Buffs