What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB Future

slider

Hasta la Viska
Club Member
The roster appears to be decimated by injury but what are your guys' thoughts on Lappe and the team? They are getting blown out lately

The roster appears to be decimated by injury but what are your guys' thoughts on Lappe and the team? They are getting blown out lately

There comes a point when people get worn out. Going into the big 12 with a bench with only 7 butts on it was a recipe for disaster. I don't know enough to judge blame there, but I have to say that this team was competitive early and is now run ragged. Lappe showed a lot of promise. Hope they bring the wood next year in the pac 12.

I like our guards next season. Our frontcourt has taken some strides and Hargis is turning into a good player at Center. That's really important, because it's allowing Seabrook and M Malcolm-Peck play their more natural games. It's been very similar to the way Austin Dufault had to play out of position.

But where this team is really struggling is on offense. We need shooters and we need more atheticism so that more of the players can create their own shots and get on the offensive glass.

To give people an idea on the roster, WBB has 15 scholarships to offer. We have 10 under scholarship. With 3 seniors graduating, Lappe's going to need to bring in as many as 8 recruits this year.

So far, we've signed 3. I'd expect another two this spring.

Here's the info on the players we have signed: http://www.allbuffs.com/showthread.php/54496-WBB-Sign-3-in-class-possibility-of-a-4th

Back