1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WBB Future

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by sliderNcider, Feb 20, 2011.

1. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

Jan 6, 2008
    The roster appears to be decimated by injury but what are your guys' thoughts on Lappe and the team? They are getting blown out lately
  2. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Feb 1, 2008
    There comes a point when people get worn out. Going into the big 12 with a bench with only 7 butts on it was a recipe for disaster. I don't know enough to judge blame there, but I have to say that this team was competitive early and is now run ragged. Lappe showed a lot of promise. Hope they bring the wood next year in the pac 12.
  3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Mar 20, 2009
    I like our guards next season. Our frontcourt has taken some strides and Hargis is turning into a good player at Center. That's really important, because it's allowing Seabrook and M Malcolm-Peck play their more natural games. It's been very similar to the way Austin Dufault had to play out of position.

But where this team is really struggling is on offense. We need shooters and we need more atheticism so that more of the players can create their own shots and get on the offensive glass.

To give people an idea on the roster, WBB has 15 scholarships to offer. We have 10 under scholarship. With 3 seniors graduating, Lappe's going to need to bring in as many as 8 recruits this year.

So far, we've signed 3. I'd expect another two this spring.

Here's the info on the players we have signed: http://www.allbuffs.com/showthread.php/54496-WBB-Sign-3-in-class-possibility-of-a-4th