What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB get win on Senior Day

AztecBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Congrats to the women for getting a convincing 78-57 win over Cal on Jamee Sean's Senior Day.

Thanks to Ms Swan for ALL her efforts as a Buff. Can' t think of any Buff who has put more effort on the court/ field, etc., all with (I beleve?) an iffy back much of this year.

Last edited:
Was just about to post the same thing!!!!

Haley Smith had 24 points, Kennedy Leonard 23 and Jamee Swan 18. They also had help from other teammates.

It's been a pleasure watch you play Jamee!

The team finally played (at least for most of the game) like we thought they could and like we had hoped to see for a lot more of the season. But at least they came through and helped Jamee have a great Senior Day.

For years I've enjoyed watching Jamee play. She has an unusual combination of athleticism and basketball skills. It'll be a while before we see someone in a Buff uniform with those skills.

Sorry that she wasn't able to experience more wins as a Buffs. If she want's to play professionally I think she can do so in Europe.

As for Kennedy getting a ton of assists, as long as her teammates are hitting their shots she'll be racking them up.

Back