1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WBB get win on Senior Day

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by AztecBuff, Feb 21, 2016.

1. AztecBuff

AztecBuff Club Member Club Member

Congrats to the women for getting a convincing 78-57 win over Cal on Jamee Sean's Senior Day.

Thanks to Ms Swan for ALL her efforts as a Buff. Can' t think of any Buff who has put more effort on the court/ field, etc., all with (I beleve?) an iffy back much of this year.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  2. buffgal

buffgal Club Member Club Member

Was just about to post the same thing!!!!

Haley Smith had 24 points, Kennedy Leonard 23 and Jamee Swan 18. They also had help from other teammates.

It's been a pleasure watch you play Jamee!

3. AztecBuff

AztecBuff Club Member Club Member

buffgal likes this.
  4. Uncle Ken

Uncle Ken Orr no morr Club Member

I'm very happy for Jamee.

buffgal likes this.
  5. BeBe

BeBe Club Member Club Member

The team finally played (at least for most of the game) like we thought they could and like we had hoped to see for a lot more of the season. But at least they came through and helped Jamee have a great Senior Day.

buffgal likes this.
  6. MarkW

MarkW Well-Known Member

For years I've enjoyed watching Jamee play. She has an unusual combination of athleticism and basketball skills. It'll be a while before we see someone in a Buff uniform with those skills.

Sorry that she wasn't able to experience more wins as a Buffs. If she want's to play professionally I think she can do so in Europe.

As for Kennedy getting a ton of assists, as long as her teammates are hitting their shots she'll be racking them up.

buffgal likes this.