What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB hosting San Jose State

AztecBuff

Club Member
Club Member
So, got to this (matinee) game a little late.

32-25 Buffs with 7:30 or so minutes to go. Buffs had lead by the time I got here. Since then, a lot of trading baskets with little defensive stopping by either side.

If you love offense, this is the game for you- CU up 44-36, still with 4 minutes left in the half. SJSU is a full court pressing fast breaking team.

I just took a quick look at the Box Score on ESPN.

Swan leading with 13 points. Buffs are owning the glass (24-16).

Huggins has 11.

Haley continues her hot shooting with 12 points on 4/5 behind the arc.

SJSU is 50% behind the arc but under 40% in all.

48-41 Buffs with under 2 minutes left in the 1st.

50-46 CU at the half. SJSU made a few late 3's while the Buffs missed 3 or so in a row.

Late timeout in the half with Coach Lappe VERY unhappy with an uncontested SJSU 3. (I could easily hear her yelling from around row 20.)

Good to see it looks like the Buff staff must have done some community work, as the usual CU student section is I'd guess close to half full of middle school kids.

I've mentioned it in every game thread-but Buffs (still) giving up way too many offensive boards.

Buffs now down by 5. Shots not falling.

All tied at 71 with 7:39 left. Swan will be on the line attempting to complete a 3 point play.

Last edited:
77-75 with 4:11 left.

Lexy's having a tough game today. 2 points on 1/6 shooting (0/5 from 3) along with 7 turnovers. She does have 5 assists, but this is well below the level at which she'd been playing recently. She was a hero in the CSU game.

77-75 with 4 minutes left. Come on women! Close them out.

93-87 on FTs from Lexy.

SJSU hit FTx.

Buffs got a couple stops and then Lexy hit 2 more.

95-89 with 31 seconds.

Lexy hit two more. 97-89.

CU stop & Swan rebound with 6 seconds.

Looks final to me. Buffs 97-89. Jamey and Haley combine for 50 and 23, both with huge double doubles. Jen also with 17/9

Back