What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB in Italy

Good start for the team. A couple things jump out looking at that box score: 1. Three point shooting bad but maybe we can attribute most of that to the fact that the three point line is deeper than here in the states. 2. The freshmen need to improve their free throw shooting. Especially Bri Watts. As a post player and a big girl she will likely find herself at the line a lot and shooting at 50% won't be what's needed. 3. Nice to see 5 players in double figures in points. 4. Also everyone got good minutes with all healthy players getting at least 10 minutes and none more than 21. 5. The opponent was an "all-star" team. I think it shows that this is not a group that regularly plays together in their lack of assists.

That 50% on FTs from Bri doesn't bother me much for 35 minutes. Getting to the line is more important than making a high %. But if she wants to be on the court in those last 5 minutes of a close game, she better set a goal of getting that over 65%.

I really like how unselfish and deep this team is this early in the process. I think Linda's going to be able to extend pressure & defensive intensity this season to take an already good defense to the next level.

What kind of surgery did Arielle have?

The blog about the trip sounds like they had a great time and the last game was very interesting. They ended up dividing up the team and coaches and adding Italian players and coaches to the two teams. That quarter was won by two free throws by Brittany Wilson.

Back