What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB recruiting: busy July on tap

Is it too early to say that there seems to be a little more energy around the program under JR Payne? It's like they brought in a whole staff of Chiaverinis.

Is it too early to say that there seems to be a little more energy around the program under JR Payne? It's like they brought in a whole staff of Chiaverinis.

Lots of positive energy is the first impression I have.

Seems to be more focused on recruiting, too. With 2 open spots right now (current roster is at 13 instead of the 15 max) and 4 players graduating, Payne has an opportunity to completely reshape the roster for 2017-18. That's a very big deal, so it's great to see that they are really getting after it hard.

Very interesting geography - lots of regions/states WBB hasn't recruited before, such as the southeast.

Certainly this staff is showing much more enthusiasm in the recruiting department than the previous staff. They seem to understand how important it is for the program - it really is the foundation.

Looking at the map and counting the locations makes me think it's a mixture of the classes of '17 & '18.

Looking at the map there is a player from Colorado. Wonder who it is?

All the locations on the map do not necessarily mean they are recruiting players from that exact area. There are many "viewing period" tournaments going on during July. Teams from many areas may all be in one location for a tourney. For example : This is a tourney in Nashville that has teams from New York, Missouri, Ohio, Alabama, California, etc.

The staff can stay with me when they are in Iowa! I know the previous staff was after a player from here so will have to see what happens.

I am expecting good things to come from this recruiting month!

Back