What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB: Roll Call for Friday vs #8 Louisville

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
WBB_CU-UL.jpg

Tip is at 7pm.

A win here would put the Buffs into the Top 25. Absolutely huge game for the program.

I'm in.

Obviously a massive game for the Buffs. They haven't had a non-conference game with this much meaning for the program in a while.

What will happen when the team faces some serious adversity? Will they be able to limit turnovers (Louisville is good at creating them)? Will they have both the inside and outside game going? Will Chucky go all WNBA on the Cardinals? Will Arielle get that small amount of space she needs to get to the basket?

http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=205824558

http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=3910&SPID=258&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=205824913&DB_OEM_ID=600

Let's hope the C-Unit is out in force!

http://www.buffzone.com/cu-news/ci_22188211/womens-basketball-cu-buffs-pumped-up-play-no

I'm rooting for the ladies, but thinking they are going to get steamrolled. Women's basketball is about as predictable as the Sun rising in the east. The top teams don't lose except to other top teams. Major upsets are about as rare as artifacts from the Ming dynasty.

Unfortunately I am not going to be able to make tonights game but just seeing a Roll Call thread for the womens game makes me really happy!

Go Buffs! Beat the Cardinals!!!

I am not the least bit pessimistic about this game. I will be watching online as usual. Women's basketball is not predictable. I've seen CU beat teams they shouldn't have over the years and they can do it on their home court.

I'm listening on the radio now and Jasmine Sborov is out with an heart issue for an undetermined amount of time, Ashley Wilson still rehabbing her knee and Lauren Huggins out with the stress fractures. Losing these players hurts.

However, Louisville didn't bring all of their players for various reasons.

:gobuffs:

I am not the least bit pessimistic about this game. I will be watching online as usual. Women's basketball is not predictable. I've seen CU beat teams they shouldn't have over the years and they can do it on their home court.

I'm listening on the radio now and Jasmine Sborov is out with an heart issue for an undetermined amount of time, Ashley Wilson still rehabbing her knee and Lauren Huggins out with the stress fractures. Losing these players hurts.

However, Louisville didn't bring all of their players for various reasons.

:gobuffs:

Wow that sucks, get well Jasmine

36-30 Buffs at the half!!!

Great Defense so far by the Buffs! Every shot by UL is contested. Also, we have to be leading in rebounding. Buffs looking good but the Cardinals are gonna want to punch CU in the mouth coming out of the locker room. I hope they are ready and can hold them off.

great first half if they can just trade buckets for about the 5-8 min of the 2nd half... louisville will crack at altitude

From what I can see watching on the internet I would guess 4K maybe? It's definitely better than what they have been getting!

48-46 buffs with 9 mins to go. Our D still keeping us in the game. UL playing more inspired defense this half as well. Gonna be a fight down the stretch.

I'll tell ya, we need that D because our shots aren't falling right now. still 48-46 with 7 mins to go

Back