What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB v SELU, Noon

We have 13 blocks by the end of the 3rd... That's a pretty unique stat. 9 different players have a block. I'm not really sure what to say about that, except they must be tiny, but it's neat.

We have 13 blocks by the end of the 3rd... That's a pretty unique stat. 9 different players have a block. I'm not really sure what to say about that, except they must be tiny, but it's neat.
That's a lot of blocks. Looking at the roster, it looks like the have one 6'1" player, two 5'11" players (one of them labeled as a guard). CU has 8 players above 6'.

SELU looked like they were sucking air by the end of the 2nd quarter.

CU outclassed them in every way. Like that JR let all players play a lot of minutes.

Anyone know why Eleanor Jones didn't play? I could see she wasn't dressed for the game.

My favorite play was Brecca Thomas getting a block. The gal is a player. Only problem is she is at most 5'5" and there aren't many teams CU plays where she isn't going against someone who has 5 inches or more of height on her.

My guess is that Eleanor is still battling shoulder issues. During the SMU game every time she came to the bench she was getting her shoulders worked on by the trainer. It seemed her right shoulder was a particular issue.

CU is playing with a lot of confidence right now. Hope they can keep it up. Wish they wouldn't schedule games in the middle of weekday afternoons.

Wish they wouldn't schedule games in the middle of weekday afternoons.

The email with the time change was not specific as to why the day and time changed. It makes no sense if you want to have very many fans in attendance.

This had to be fun for the players since everybody played and everybody scored.

In looking at the tickets and the current schedules ... here's my speculation on the weird noon game time yesterday :
1. Game vs SELU was originally scheduled for Thursday 12/1 at 7 PM. (per what was printed on the ticket). A perfectly normal, reasonable schedule for the game.
2. SELU was able to add a game in Fort Collins vs the Rams so they could get 2 games in on their trip to Colorado. But they could only schedule that one for Friday 12/2 at 3 in the afternoon.
3. Because they didn't want to have to play a game from 7 to 9 in the evening on 12/1 then turn right around and play at 3 PM on 12/2, SELU asked CU if their game could be moved ahead a day.
4. With the CEC in use 11/30 in the evening for a MBB game, the only way that could be done was to make it a day time game.
I have no idea is this is actually what happened but it makes sense to me.

Worked out fine for the team even if no one saw it. Definitely had to be some strange circumstances or it wouldn't have happened.

Interesting conjecture from BeBe about why the game was played at noon. Hopefully it doesn't happen in the future.

Earlier in the season it seemed the Buffs played to the level of the opposition. That doesn't seem to have been the case in this game.

Amazing stat of the game, CU wins the rebounding battle 65 - 30. Hope they will be able to win the rebounding battle more often than not v quality opposition.

It seems that the new coaching staff likes to get all the players some playing time regardless of the score. Nine players are getting double digits in playing time and another is close. Perhaps doing this has helped build camaraderie on the team. Everyone is involved in the teams success.

Had to listen to the audio from the audio feed and watch on the live stream. They were not synced.
I just find this really strange that you and I seem to be the only ones who are having problems with the audio. You're right, the alternate audio feed is not synced, so it is useless. This is the second time this has happened to me and it is not on my end, since I can watch any other feed on PAC without a problem. This really looks bad for CU.
Not sure how to get this fixed but would appreciate any suggestions because it is annoying.

It's very annoying. There were two games I didn't watch because I was in the hospital, so that may have been the other game where it happened to you.

I really don't like when the audio and video are not synced. I also don't like to watch with no audio. I enjoy the insights of the audio announcers.

I don't know who to contact at CU to get this fixed. I'm just hoping it doesn't happen tonight.

Back