What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Wbb vs Wyoming

jsmilkst

Club Member
Club Member
At the game today. Jen 4/5 to start, all 8 points for the game. Make that all 10. Lexy not starting, and I don't even see her on the bench. Beard-fails and Brecca Thomas first career starts

From 20 minutes ago, so game is live right now.

[tweet]546770801093918721[/tweet]

2nd media to, buffs by 1 and going to the line for the and 1. Brecca doing admirably at point so far

At the game today. Jen 4/5 to start, all 8 points for the game. Make that all 10. Lexy not starting, and I don't even see her on the bench. Beard-fails and Brecca Thomas first career starts

I just started watching. Sounds like Ms. Kresl might be under the weather?

[tweet]546776407742095360[/tweet]

I just started watching. Sounds like Ms. Kresl might be under the weather?

[tweet]546776407742095360[/tweet]
Good to know, thanks.
Buffs down 24-23, 7:42 to go. Haley finally on the board with a triple. Huggins also with foul trouble, so 3 point threat is pretty much on her right now.

Up 1 and again going to the line after the to for an and 1. Beautiful steal and save to Brecca for the fast break opportunity.

Halftime, down 1. Not a bad half considering we basically didn't have Lexy, Lauren or Jamee.

Watched the last few minutes of the first half. Knowing that the Buffs were without starters in the game I still thought the defense looked disorganized and slow. And I'd say much the same when the Buffs were in possession and in the half court. They only seemed to get points when someone could go one-on-one and get a shot off.

Let's hope the second have comes with more cohesion from the Buffs.

Watched the last few minutes of the first half. Knowing that the Buffs were without starters in the game I still thought the defense looked disorganized and slow. And I'd say much the same when the Buffs were in possession and in the half court. They only seemed to get points when someone could go one-on-one and get a shot off.

Let's hope the second have comes with more cohesion from the Buffs.
For sure, the defense got lost several times. Reminiscent of some men's games lately. .. Some bad switches, too. Bri out on the wing against some fast little guard.

Buffs 68-65 with 1:40 to go. Were down 9. This club has no quit. Jamee blowing up this half

Trying to follow on twitter, but folks aren't updating as fast as normal.

Thanks, [MENTION=10231]jsmilkst[/MENTION]

Good game. Plenty of the same old (turnovers, silly fouls, missed boards ) but the people that needed to take over did. Monster second half for Jamee, Jaz with all the energy for the whole team. Still no great team, but have everything they need to pull an upset during p12 play. Go buffs!

Swan and Sborov with an assist from Reece in the second half to will the Buffs to a victory. Jasmine was a terror for several minutes in the middle of the half when the Buffs were down - getting points and rebounds. Once the Buffs got a bit of momentum Jamee showed her abilities on both ends. Hard to believe she only played 16 minutes in the entire game and still scored 16 points! How about the charge she took with all of her foul problems?

Good gut check win for the Buffs! You know how much this game means to Wyo and how close they were last season to getting it.

Good game. Plenty of the same old (turnovers, silly fouls, missed boards ) but the people that needed to take over did. Monster second half for Jamee, Jaz with all the energy for the whole team. Still no great team, but have everything they need to pull an upset during p12 play. Go buffs!

Agreed. I don't know if I've stated it publicly, but I think 10th place in the Pac 12 is about right. CU may pull off an upset or two, but they aren't looking like they are ready to consistently match up with the top 6 or 7 teams. It's the same old issues as stated in the quote above.

Against a Wyoming Jamee can almost will the team to a win herself. In conference play that isn't going to happen.

This game against Long Beach State will tell a lot. They're a good mid-major squad. Need that win to get to 8-3 ahead of the conference opening trip to Stanford and Cal (which will likely be painful).

Other neat stats. Wyoming with 8 more offensive rebounds, but only 1 more second chance point. Also way more turnovers, but more points off turnovers than wyp

As Carol Callan said, without Kresl, the team appeared lost. Lexy huddles the team before free throws and that didn't happen. Her leadership and intangibles are a great loss and I hope she heals quickly.

I agree that this is not a great team, but can pull off some upsets. They have to learn to play both halves, cut down on turnovers and rebound. Somebody has to step up offensively every game. After Jen's great start in this game, Wyoming double teamed her. Other teams will do the same in the Pac 12.

Long Beach State is no slouch of a team. They beat Cal in OT. Stanford is not the team it has been the last few years. They have lost 3 games already. One was to Tennessee-Chattanooga.

Hoping Lexy's thigh injury heals very fast.

Jen carried the team in the first half. Jasmine and Jamee carried the second half. Somehow I don't think Jamee liked not starting.

A friend told me Coach Benningfield came to the club room to speak and said something to the effect of she wasn't allowed to go in to details, but Kresl wasn't suiting up for the game and was day to day. Why couldn't she go in to details about a thigh injury? Seemed rather strange to those in the club room.

Back