What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We ALL NEED to go the the CU@NU game in 2010

RuffBuff

Club Member
Club Member
This will be our last game as conference rivals and as the Big XII as we know it (NU begins Big 10 play in 2011) so we, as CU supporters need to make a BIG showing in stinkoln....

Who is with me? roll call...

Good luck on tickets!!!!! I bet the supply will be short and the cost very high:thumbsup:

You realize we can get tickets through our AD....right?

and why would tickets be hard to get, it's not like you are playing your rival in your last B12 game:smile2:

Probably wont be able to make it. That will be getting down to the last few weeks of my wifes pregnancy. Would love to, wanted to take my wife to experience Lincoln, don't think it will happen though.

I have to admit, I loved the games in Lincoln. They do know how to throw a football party. Everything from pep rallies with the band the night before at Misty's to tailgating to the game.
As much as it kills me to say it, I've always enjoyed my visits to watch CU play in Lincoln. I'm really going to miss this rivalry.

I think the game in Lincoln will be a good one and a great mement.

Huskermark07 is right, tickets are going to be very hard to come by outside of the visiting teams allotment. Husker fans will probably only sell tickets at a premium price so be prepared to pay. Don't aske me, I'm not selling mine or finding any tickets for Colorado fans for that game.

Good luck!

Probably wont be able to make it. That will be getting down to the last few weeks of my wifes pregnancy. Would love to, wanted to take my wife to experience Lincoln, don't think it will happen though.

Yeah. You can't risk having your child born in Nebraska. :wink2:

I hope that we have a great Buff presence at this game. It's the end of an era and, hopefully, a great Buffs victory.

But I'll be in Las Vegas for this one. I'm going to spend Thanksgiving with family in San Diego and then drive over to Vegas for the long weekend. Should be a great few days for Buff fans, with the football game at a sports bar on Friday and the great matchups in the LV Invitational for Buffs basketball.

I've been to that ****ing ****hole once before. No ****ing way do I ever wish to be there willingly again. **** ****braska.

Back