1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We are already doomed to another losing football season.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by buffedup, Sep 2, 2012.

1. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

Dec 18, 2006
    7 years in a row now. This is so old now. I could have been on board at least for a little longer this season with a win against CSU, but the writing is on the wall. This season is over. I sadly don't have any desire to go to any games right now. I wish I could return my season tickets. Next week's "win" will be like kissing your sister.
  2. XIIfan

XIIfan Member

Feb 1, 2008
    Honestly, I thought the same thing this morning...I wish I could return my tickets. The reality is though, I've been through the good and the bad with the buffs and If I haven't left by now, I'm not going to. I'm tired of cheering for a loosing program (not just a team) with no hope if it getting better anytime soon. Like everyone else, I want a Pac-12 championship and a BCS championship, but for now I would settle for two wins in a row and maybe just a win when we should win.

Here's to next year [​IMG]