What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We are going to beat California

I am going to call it here and now, We are going to beat Cal.

I don't think so.

dynamic_resize

Yeah - that would be a lot cooler pick for you if the Buffalo wasn't easily ahead of the bear.

As for the predict, I hope to hell it's right, but I really can't see how we win this game.

Yeah - that would be a lot cooler pick for you if the Buffalo wasn't easily ahead of the bear.

As for the predict, I hope to hell it's right, but I really can't see how we win this game.
The difference when the teams are at home is night and day.

Win or lose...

This bear has respect for your fine university and your football program. Sorry you picked up our old OL coach but hey, sh*t happens. It should be an interesting game nonetheless and I'm psyched to take another trip out to Colorado this year. Should be a fun Saturday for all. That said, I lost my old list of the top 5 watering holes in Boulder given to me by a Cal/CU alum. We also had a great list on our main Board (Bearinsider.com) but I am too lazy and stupid to find it. Can anyone help me out with suggestions? Much appreciation in advance....

bear-with-beer-2.jpg

Last edited:
I hate Cal, but so far, I like their fans.

Thanks Burrito Palazzo...Many of have ties to the Buffs and Colorado in general so the feelings are mutual. Colorado is a good school in the eyes of many Bears regardless of whatever trash talk develops this week. Glad you are in the PAC now. Looking forward to you hating on Pusc, Whoregon, furd and fUCLA as much as we do...Here's a link on betting lines from the best Cal site for your enjoyment:

http://bearinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46577

Good luck Buffs!

Thanks Burrito Palazzo...Many of have ties to the Buffs and Colorado in general so the feelings are mutual. Colorado is a good school in the eyes of many Bears regardless of whatever trash talk develops this week. Glad you are in the PAC now. Looking forward to you hating on Pusc, Whoregon, furd and fUCLA as much as we do...Here's a link on betting lines from the best Cal site for your enjoyment:

Good luck Buffs!

I hope you guys live up to your reputation and appreciate some satirical smacktalk.

Tune in Thursday night/ Friday morning. :smile2:

Good luck Buffs!

i hate the state of our program-- i can't even trash talk with a clear conscience. as a resident of the bay area, this game would be a very satisfying win...

win or lose, we drink.

Oh...Sh*t one of your mods is "liver"...ha ha ha I like you guys more and more each drink!

Fire Marshall now and save your season! You'll thank me someday.

In lieu of that, recommended watering holes in Boulder...pretty please

Oh...Sh*t one of your mods is "liver"...ha ha ha I like you guys more and more each drink!

Marshall was here in 2001 when we had one of (may have been the best rushing attack in the country, can't remember) so it's too early to tell if he was a bad hire but Embree will not keep him around if he's not getting it done.

What are you looking for?

Pretty much can't go wrong on Pearl Street. For stiff margs, hit up Rio Grande. West End Tavern is a great local bar. Catacombs at the Boulderado Hotel is pretty good. Within walking distance of the stadium, the Dark Horse on Baseline is a local favorite. Millenium Harvest House hotel probably has the best pre-game for visiting fans.

Same goes for Kiesau or however the **** you say it. Even if Marshal is as bad as you say, I still think we got the better end of the deal

What are you looking for?

Pretty much can't go wrong on Pearl Street. For stiff margs, hit up Rio Grande. West End Tavern is a great local bar. Catacombs at the Boulderado Hotel is pretty good. Within walking distance of the stadium, the Dark Horse on Baseline is a local favorite. Millenium Harvest House hotel probably has the best pre-game for visiting fans.
No 'The Sink'?

Marshall was here in 2001 when we had one of (may have been the best rushing attack in the country, can't remember) so it's too early to tell if he was a bad hire but Embree will not keep him around if he's not getting it done.

Using performances from 10 years ago to justify a current hire is pointless.

Thanks buffnik! Yeah the Rio's margs are well known out here...looking for either a good brewery within stumbling distance or a nice bar with some decent top shelf vodka, whiskey and tequilas. A nice staging area for a pre-game heat is great too. Heard about Catacombs...pretty close huh? Thanks for the info.

Marshall was damaging...Kiesau got us two 100+ yard receivers in his first game back with a new QB. Sorry. Ask any Cal football fan...y'all got punked on the Marshall Plan. Maybe he'll do better this time around. Just saying CU deserves better....

Back