What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We can beat ISU and NU!

I say: OSU sure loss; ISU sure win; Neb toss up as its in Lincoln. If the team is down going in to Lincoln it could be tough as the Husker fans will be balistic

BTW "sure" means > 90% chance

:lol: I get negative rep for posting "Nebraska can score we can't" "That's not being negative,it's FACT".

Whoever gave me the cowardly anonymous rep,if your that sensitive,stop posting, f***ing LAME.:rolleyes:

oh noes! the REPUTASHIONS!

before you jump to any conclusions, it was not me.

oh noes! the REPUTASHIONS!

before you jump to any conclusions, it was not me.

:lol: I mean it's not like we know the person anyway but at least be stand up about it.

We had our spat, it's over and done with. We'll probably disagree in the future i'm sure but who cares, discussion is good,maybe not to the extent we took it but I never hate anyone for disagreeing with me.

Besides, you don't back off and I respect that.

Sorry, I thought I was posting on a Buffs fan website.

I'm going to say that CU finally gets things rolling this week and knocks off ISU in a 24 to 13 type of game. The week after that... All I'm going to say is it is going to be close and we are due for an upset. As for NU, we will ride that momentum to a 31-27 type win. By the end of the season Scott will be the hottest thing in the Big12 and Hansen will be a weapon we haven't had since 1994.

We will lose to OSU and NU in embarrassing fashions. ISU game will be embarrassing for both teams, but we might win.

I'm going to say that CU finally gets things rolling this week and knocks off ISU in a 24 to 13 type of game. The week after that... All I'm going to say is it is going to be close and we are due for an upset. As for NU, we will ride that momentum to a 31-27 type win. By the end of the season Scott will be the hottest thing in the Big12 and Hansen will be a weapon we haven't had since 1994.

SO if we don't agree with your bold predictions we are not buff fans on a buff site? It's great to dream and have hope, I would love for your scenario to happen. I don't think like that anymore, cu has lost 5 games or more 7 straight years. I look at how the team is playing right now and I don't see your scenario coming true.

SO if we don't agree with your bold predictions we are not buff fans on a buff site? It's great to dream and have hope, I would love for your scenario to happen. I don't think like that anymore, cu has lost 5 games or more 7 straight years. I look at how the team is playing right now and I don't see your scenario coming true.

Agreed. Also, we've won 1 bowl game this decade. Against UTEP. It was too close for comfort. Now THAT is depressing.

I think there's a difference between a Buff fan site and a drink the koolaid site. I like allbuffs because I find the discussion much more grounded in reality than other sites. That applies to the good and the bad. I love the Buffs and I always will but I've been disappointed with them this season, especially on offense. No matter how I slice it, I can't explain why they have regressed so much from last year. At this point, I've seriously tempered my expectations.

Would I be shocked if we lost to ISU? No. Would I be upset? Hell yes. Would I be shocked if we beat OSU or NU? With what I've seen this year, yes, I'd be shocked.

I don't think that means I should turn in my Buff fan id card.

Would I be shocked if we lost to ISU? No. Would I be upset? Hell yes. Would I be shocked if we beat OSU or NU? With what I've seen this year, yes, I'd be shocked.

Absolutely, you hit the nail on the head. We are all still fans around here, though some seem to be suicidal. A realistic point of view is good, better than doing the prozac thing and pretending life is fantastic when it has it's ups and downs.

The ISU game is dangerous....This team is hungry for a conference win and probably feel like CU is a good chance to get it. The good thing is it is at Home and CU is a better Home team than road team.

I still expect ISU to come out very competitive.

It's something we must say here, we can't admit we are worse, kind of an agreemnet so to speak.

I think ISU is very winnable, OSU not winnable and at lincoln,slightly winnable.

5-7 is what i'm thinking.

Fair enough...........:thumbsup:

The only thing that will ever keep me from calling a CU/NU game a sure thing for either team is our history. Each seems to play the other well in their stadium. Look at 06. You guys come in with 2 wins and the game was still in doubt late. 05, NU was a double-digit dog and beat the snot out of CU. Even in the mid-late 90's NU was always the much, much better team and it was still a dogfight down to the last second. Anything can happen in this matchup and I sure as hell won't be putting my money anywhere near this game.

My opinion (yes, opinions are like a$$&oles, everybody has one) is simple.

ISU should be a win for the BUFFS, but ISU has some things going for them so who knows? ISU is a wildcard, even to themselves.

NU will be a loss for the Buffs, but again who knows. If the Huskers respond after their huge a$$ kicking they got from the Sooners and beat Kansas this weekend, the rest of the season for them will go well for them. On the other hand, if Kansas cleans thier clock on Saturday, then the NU game is certainly a possible win for the Buffs this season.

Back