What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We CAN win out!!

When's the litter due?

After you came into this world your mother wiped and flushed, somehow you escaped the bowl!

I would say that after this season I will not miss the inbred idots from northeast of our state but unfortunately to much of the infection has spread into our state and considering how Nebraska is they aren't going back.

When's the litter due?

Alright dude, not ****ing cool at all. You wanna screw with someone that's cool, but you don't run your mouth about their family and you certaintly don't say **** about their unborn children. I like talking smack like the next guy, but that's just plain bull**** and disrespectful. Don't care if you're a Husker fan or not, I call a spade a spade.

Alright dude, not ****ing cool at all. You wanna screw with someone that's cool, but you don't run your mouth about their family and you certaintly don't say **** about their unborn children. I like talking smack like the next guy, but that's just plain bull**** and disrespectful. Don't care if you're a Husker fan or not, I call a spade a spade.
thx #1 buff fan

He's talking about my family & friends + you with his message to me, so what's the difference? -
Unleash Hell - Yesterday 11:22 PM View Conversation Report
**** you you ****ing piece of ****. rot in hell with all your inbreds. WE DONT LIVE IN LINCOLN!!! GO TELL OHIO STATE HOW GREAT OF A PROGRAM YOU HAVE YOU ****STICK!​

He's talking about my family & friends + you with his message to me, so what's the difference? -
Unleash Hell - Yesterday 11:22 PM View Conversation Report
**** you you ****ing piece of ****. rot in hell with all your inbreds. WE DONT LIVE IN LINCOLN!!! GO TELL OHIO STATE HOW GREAT OF A PROGRAM YOU HAVE YOU ****STICK!​
Shouldn't you be with your own people? I'm fine if NU fans are here if they're civil, but you're just the poster board child for birth control children.

+1

Sounds like our inbredcorndog fans are a little upset with us. Dont you have your own inbred board you guys can chat on?

The swagger is back. Cabral has Colorado Football back to meaning something. Even if we don't win out, I'm happy with Hawk getting fired BEFORE season's end. It was the right move.

If we play like we did today. KSU is beatabale here, and NU struggled with ISU and they are only up 14-0 at half against KU.

I really think we have a decent chance at winning out. Loved seeing the emotion today. It was a fun game to watch!

GO BUFFS!!!

All hormonal stuff aside this post is an embarassment. Yes, anything can happen in a game that's why they play. You won your first conference game with only 2 left in the season, you let a bad team, who set a NCAA record for 4th quarter points, score 35 unanswered points to beat you and all of a sudden you CAN win out, if you play like you did on Saturday????? Sh!t, chances are you you play like you have all year and get your asses handed to you.

All hormonal stuff aside this post is an embarassment. Yes, anything can happen in a game that's why they play. You won your first conference game with only 2 left in the season, you let a bad team, who set a NCAA record for 4th quarter points, score 35 unanswered points to beat you and all of a sudden you CAN win out, if you play like you did on Saturday????? Sh!t, chances are you you play like you have all year and get your asses handed to you.

You are on a buff fan site calling out buffs for being fans. Do you even pretend to have a life?

man I'm going to miss playing the fuskers. :lol:

Yep, this is one that I will miss as well :smile2:. In all honesty, I look forward to this game all year. Just sent out the email invite to about 25 to come over for the day after Turkey Day bash at the house (only on away years). We will be having a great time and living and dyinig with each score. Whole crowd loves to hate the corn. It will be hard to manufacture this early on in the Pac with Utah.

Yep corn fart, things have changed in Boulder rather quickly. We have had the kids all along but not the coaching. Now that we have removed our biggest impediment to winning over the past five years - there is a chance. I would not expect you to understand this nor the fact that the team you root for is a very beatable team...especially if your QB is gimpy.

OT win against ISU that should have been a loss by many accounts (from huskers I know), a beat down at home by a Texas team with the same record as the lowly Buffs, as well as what sounded like a pretty uninspiring win over a terrible Kansas team (yeah - we lost to them by some kind of miracle) would not have me sounding off loudly on any fan boards right now.

I love how you Husker fans think your team is invincible. You are an idiot if you watched NU this past weekend and said "Wow that is definitely a top 10 team, they will roll.....". The last two weeks they have looked very average at best. And lets be honest, NU is somehow worse at home then on the road. Combine all of that together, with the emotions of the NU/CU series.....anything can happen. Now go back to jerking off to your T Magic poster.

He may be an embarassment... but he is OUR embarassment!

and as a side note.... the reason we can win out has nothing to do with how we have played all season.... it has to do with the Cabral era.... and YOU have not beaten Brian Cabral (as a head coach)

Yep corn fart, things have changed in Boulder rather quickly. We have had the kids all along but not the coaching. Now that we have removed our biggest impediment to winning over the past five years - there is a chance. I would not expect you to understand this nor the fact that the team you root for is a very beatable team...especially if your QB is gimpy.

OT win against ISU that should have been a loss by many accounts (from huskers I know), a beat down at home by a Texas team with the same record as the lowly Buffs, as well as what sounded like a pretty uninspiring win over a terrible Kansas team (yeah - we lost to them by some kind of miracle) would not have me sounding off loudly on any fan boards right now.

Yea, it was the coaches that let KU score 35 in the 4th. Can't wait to hear your excuses next year when you are winless in the PAC12. BTW, we ran 8 different off plays and held them to 87 total yards of offense. Maybe you ought to listen closer.

I love how you Husker fans think your team is invincible. You are an idiot if you watched NU this past weekend and said "Wow that is definitely a top 10 team, they will roll.....". The last two weeks they have looked very average at best. And lets be honest, NU is somehow worse at home then on the road. Combine all of that together, with the emotions of the NU/CU series.....anything can happen. Now go back to jerking off to your T Magic poster.

What emotion are you talking about? The emotion of sCUm getting jacked up to play their bowl game in November, again. Can you imagine being a Husker player and have to get up for this sCUm team. That will be our biggest challange on the 26th.

Yea, it was the coaches that let KU score 35 in the 4th. Can't wait to hear your excuses next year when you are winless in the PAC12. BTW, we ran 8 different off plays and held them to 87 total yards of offense. Maybe you ought to listen closer.

I do listen to people who know what the hell they are talking about - but you don't qualify...and yep - the coach in question - directly led to the collapse in Kansas but wouldn't expect that in your very limited capacitie to understand that. You couldn't understand how a coach shouting down his assistants and not allowing them to defend against an on-side kick, or the coach calling for a stupid gimmick reverse that resulted in a fumble run back for a touchdown - all after they scored a TD could turn into a very quick 21 point turn. Oh, and throw in the fact that the head coach had lost the team and they flat out quit on him bacuase of his repeated stupidity.

Nope, a coach could have nothing to do with giving up 35 points.

Also, very proud that you only have to run 8 plays to beat Kansas. You want a sticker?

Let me also guess, you probably think you will win the conference that can't count. Good luck with that...LOL. You know as well as any of us that the Big XII is pathetic in comparison to the other big conferences and you will learn that soon.

I do listen to people who know what the hell they are talking about - but you don't qualify...and yep - the coach in question - directly led to the collapse in Kansas but wouldn't expect that in your very limited capacitie to understand that. You couldn't understand how a coach shouting down his assistants and not allowing them to defend against an on-side kick, or the coach calling for a stupid gimmick reverse that resulted in a fumble run back for a touchdown - all after they scored a TD could turn into a very quick 21 point turn. Oh, and throw in the fact that the head coach had lost the team and they flat out quit on him bacuase of his repeated stupidity.

Nope, a coach could have nothing to do with giving up 35 points.

Also, very proud that you only have to run 8 plays to beat Kansas. You want a sticker?

Let me also guess, you probably think you will win the conference that can't count. Good luck with that...LOL. You know as well as any of us that the Big XII is pathetic in comparison to the other big conferences and you will learn that soon.

There are some pretty informed people on this site, you aren't one of them. By your logic, if you don't agree with a play call and it ends up as a turnover it's not the fault of the player who lost the ball, player who didn't block or the player who didn't secure a kick it's the coaches fault for calling the play.

Don't forget to mention he was just trying to get his son in the record books. BTW, did you know the US govt actually brought down the world trade center? Maybe you should stick to marching at halftime, douche.

So being in the PAC12 now sCUm will be a pathetic team in a slightly better conference, in your mind.

You really seem to be missing thr point bitch tits. Hawkins called three stupid ass reverses and deep passes when we were up by a large margin. That's coaching there bud. Take your head out of your ass and realize that NU is not the best team in history, that would be Michigan and that NU is nothing special, how abou y'all play a real OOC schedule then talk.

There are some pretty informed people on this site, you aren't one of them. By your logic, if you don't agree with a play call and it ends up as a turnover it's not the fault of the player who lost the ball, player who didn't block or the player who didn't secure a kick it's the coaches fault for calling the play.

Don't forget to mention he was just trying to get his son in the record books. BTW, did you know the US govt actually brought down the world trade center? Maybe you should stick to marching at halftime, douche.

So being in the PAC12 now sCUm will be a pathetic team in a slightly better conference, in your mind.

Dude you lost to Texas, at HOME. no game on your schedule is a gimme at this point.

Actually just checked your whole season, the schedule is pretty f'ing weak you've played 1 decent team. Still I guess typical Nebraska right? OOC cup cakes, dodge OU in the regular season, get confused, think you are better than you are, talk a bunch of ****, lose a game against a decent opponent, talk about how classy you are.

You're going to miss 48-18-2????? This game is more often then not sCUms bowl game each year. Beat the mighty Huskers and the season is saved lose and it's same ole same ole.

will you miss 62-36 and the decade of irrelevance it brought with it?

Corn fart - your stupidity will keep me from posting any quotes since you are probably ignored by most on the board. I feel sorry for the good/knowledgeable corn folks on the board. They have been quiet for a bit, but it is probably because they now have proof that the village idiot is on the loose and are tracking you down.

Anyway, you are now my favorite because you make me laugh. :smile:

Last edited:
Back