What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We CAN win out!!

You really seem to be missing thr point bitch tits. Hawkins called three stupid ass reverses and deep passes when we were up by a large margin. That's coaching there bud. Take your head out of your ass and realize that NU is not the best team in history, that would be Michigan and that NU is nothing special, how abou y'all play a real OOC schedule then talk.

Is this the same coaching that got you ahead by 30+ points in the 4th qtr? We aren't the best team in history, but top 5 ain't bad.

What about my post leads you to believe I'm fat?

If you wanted to imply you were raised a corn fan you'd have spelled that differently. We are thus assuming you have some sort of corn bread fetish, and because of that are very fat.

Yes BUt when you hae a large lead, you tend to to call plays to kill the clock. And he wasn't doing that. Guess I shouldnt expect a Fusker fan to know that though. Oh and since when is it bad to be optimistic? Arent you optimistic that when you apply to community college that you may one day b able to move out of your parents basement and go to school or were you too stupid to pass?

Note, this is intended at Corn Bread, Huskemark, you're fine.

all fans are overly optimistic, that is sort of the definition of being a fan.

You would be hard pressed to find very many posts on Friday thinking sCUm would beat ISU. You beat them and now you can "win out". Maybe you are fair weather fans.

You would be hard pressed to find very many posts on Friday thinking sCUm would beat ISU. You beat them and now you can "win out". Maybe you are fair weather fans.

The head coach was just fired and things were in disarray. ISU showed what we were hoping for all year. Running the ball and timely blitzing. Our interim head coach gets it. Maybe we lose this weekend maybe we don't but it looks a hell of a lot more promising now that Hawk is gone. And our game with you guys has been close the last few years so who knows. Will we win out? Unlikely. Is is impossible? Not at all. I don't see that as being overly optimistic.

Last edited:
The head coach was just fired and things were in disarray. ISU showed what we were hoping for all year. Running the ball and timely blitzing. Our interim head coach gets it. Maybe we lose this weekend maybe we don't but it looks a hell of a lot more promising now that Hawk is gone. And our game with you guys has been close the last few years so who knows. Will we win out? Unlikely. Is is impossible? Not at all. I don't see that as being overly optimistic.
If your statement held water, I would think Cabral would head the list of next HCs. Instead I see him mentioned a few times, usually not the first pick.

Of course. Don't you feel dominated by NU?

No not really because i wasn't around when you guys dominated us. Since I've been an avid CU fan we are 4-9 against you and all but 2 of those loses were decided by 9 or fewer points.

Yes BUt when you hae a large lead, you tend to to call plays to kill the clock. And he wasn't doing that. Guess I shouldnt expect a Fusker fan to know that though. Oh and since when is it bad to be optimistic? Arent you optimistic that when you apply to community college that you may one day b able to move out of your parents basement and go to school or were you too stupid to pass?

Note, this is intended at Corn Bread, Huskemark, you're fine.

Note, Huskermark isn't gay and has no interest in you.

If we play like we did today. KSU is beatabale here, and NU struggled with ISU and they are only up 14-0 at half against KU.

I really think we have a decent chance at winning out. Loved seeing the emotion today. It was a fun game to watch!

GO BUFFS!!!

We had a third string quarterback vs. ISU and The Kansas game we went easy by design because Martinez isn't a 100% yet.

We had a third string quarterback vs. ISU and The Kansas game we went easy by design because Martinez isn't a 100% yet.

Martinez scares the crap out of me. RG III was a big reason the Bears beat us. That and the bubble screen. I think Martinez is better than RG III in the passing game. Plus you guys have lots more weapons than just the QB. One good thing is that we play you guys in Lincoln. :lol:

Martinez scares the crap out of me. RG III was a big reason the Bears beat us. That and the bubble screen. I think Martinez is better than RG III in the passing game. Plus you guys have lots more weapons than just the QB. One good thing is that we play you guys in Lincoln. :lol:

God I wish I could talk **** back but I can't. It's like an advantage for an away team to play in Lincoln...wtf is up with our home showings this year?

God I wish I could talk **** back but I can't. It's like an advantage for an away team to play in Lincoln...wtf is up with our home showings this year?

You at home, us away with our wonderful road streak. Someone has to win, right? :smile2:

I will refer to a post on the cyclone board mocking our shocking optimism:

http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/football/106404-cu-fans-shockingly-confident.html

I didn't see any posts in that thread after the game. One guy predicted an ISU win by 50. I think ISU might have been the ones with the shocking optimism. The tone of their posts were as if they were the cream of the crop in Big 12. ISU? Talk about delusional.

BTW Thank you for representing the Buffs on ISU board. I didn't think ISU had a message board. And what was even funnier was it was Al 4 State or something like that started that thread. That was the fellow that came over here talking all that smack.

Back