What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We CAN win out!!

I didn't see any posts in that thread after the game. One guy predicted an ISU win by 50. I think ISU might have been the ones with the shocking optimism. The tone of their posts were as if they were the cream of the crop in Big 12. ISU? Talk about delusional.

BTW Thank you for representing the Buffs on ISU board. I didn't think ISU had a message board. And what was even funnier was it was Al 4 State or something like that started that thread. That was the fellow that came over here talking all that smack.

Meh. It was fans being fans. I've got no heartache with ISU. They kept it on their boards. It's when folks come trolling that they become annoying.

BTW Thank you for representing the Buffs on ISU board. I didn't think ISU had a message board. And what was even funnier was it was Al 4 State or something like that started that thread. That was the fellow that came over here talking all that smack.

I like to cruise around and check out other message boards its always fun, that board has a surprising amount of traffic, although they are far more realistic now than they were pre-season.

I like to cruise around and check out other message boards its always fun, that board has a surprising amount of traffic, although they are far more realistic now than they were pre-season.

So what's the free KSU board?

So are we.

Signed,

Allbuffs, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010

So are we.

Signed,

Allbuffs, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010

Actually, I think we are about the same now as we were preseason this year. Weren't most people saying we could go 6-6, but probably won't? Isn't that where we are now?

Actually, I think we are about the same now as we were preseason this year. Weren't most people saying we could go 6-6, but probably won't? Isn't that where we are now?

Yes. Except for DBT.

I retract 2010.

Meh. It was fans being fans. I've got no heartache with ISU. They kept it on their boards. It's when folks come trolling that they become annoying.

I've never had issues with ISU fans either but wow, they had some seriously delusional fans on Saturday at the Harvest House. One guy was talking so much smack to my friend & I, his friend actually pulled him away to get him to chill out. He was ripping on us for A) our lack of fan support, B) the fact that we rushed the field against Georgia (something his friend said ISU would've done too), C) our terrible Hawkins hire, D) the fact that we think we're going to get a big name coach when we're a has-been. If it was a kNU, OU, UT fan, I may have understood their feel of superiority (because I've seen it from them before) but ISU? Seriously?

How did he reconcile points A and B?

C. Not the fans fault, and frankly it seemed like a great hire at the time.

D. He may have been on to something. It's for the University leadership to determine how important football is to the University.

ISU smack. Awesome...

a guy with an isu license plate holder (who'd have thunk it, here in beautiful california?) cut me off a couple days ago. he was in a junky ass dented beige japanese suv. i figure he was having anger issues after the saturday beat-down and saw my CU plate holder on my non-junky ass car and he decided to exact some "revenge."

so, mr. angry isu guy, if you are reading this thread, here's a big **** you to you! pwnd in football and pwnd in life. :finger:

Look, we all know that strange things happen in the NU-CU tilt. No NU chest thumping from me. I know the game won't be easy. You all will throw everything you've got at us. It's gonna be a fitting end to the rivalry; a classic back-alley Big 8, true grit slugfest. Good luck and GBR.

Look, we all know that strange things happen in the NU-CU tilt. No NU chest thumping from me. I know the game won't be easy. You all will throw everything you've got at us. It's gonna be a fitting end to the rivalry; a classic back-alley Big 8, true grit slugfest. Good luck and GBR.

Nice first post.

I'm hoping for a great game. I also hope the best team wins, unless nebraska is the best team.

Cheers.

I just hope that we beat the kitties so that the nebraska game means something. Welcome to allbuffs.

Winning this weekend will set the stage for a slug fest. We need to take care of the kitties first and then think about NU.

I just hope that we beat the kitties so that the nebraska game means something. Welcome to allbuffs.

I think you guys should beat K-Stank. They've got absolutely no passing game. That new QB they shuffle in and out Colin Klein, isn't too bad of a runner, but he's got about as much business passing the football in key situations as Jammal Lord. A 5-2 or 4-6 Bear defense would shut down Snyder's running game IMO. You have to load the box and dare K-State to beat you over the top.

Really? Who neg-repped the new guy?

We say we want nebraska fans to come by and talk football, rather than act like trolls, and he/she does, and somebody makes Bloud red. Well, Bloud was already red, but you know what I mean...

We say we want nebraska fans to come by and talk football, rather than act like trolls, and he/she does, and somebody makes Bloud red. Well, Bloud was already red, but you know what I mean...

I thought it was a courtesy because they like having that red under their name.

saulbadguy?

I think you guys should beat K-Stank. They've got absolutely no passing game. That new QB they shuffle in and out Colin Klein, isn't too bad of a runner, but he's got about as much business passing the football in key situations as Jammal Lord. A 5-2 or 4-6 Bear defense would shut down Snyder's running game IMO. You have to load the box and dare K-State to beat you over the top.
Yay another good NU fan. Nice to see after being on those ESPN boards, damn talk about making the fan base look terrible. I think with Cabral as HC we shut KSU's running game down with blitzing and making them pass, which I saw them try to do that during the Texas game and it was laughable.

Back