What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We just guaranteed a win vs the nubs!

Hypothetical victories are fun. You lost to ISU at home, deal with it.
No one said anything about hypothetical. ISU winning was a fluke. You know it and so does Nebraska. Most NU fans did the same thing the team did, they moved on. If you want to continue to use that as your insult toward the team and their fans, go for it. Most are just going to laugh at it and you seeing as how we're going to end up in a pretty decent bowl, with a pretty decent record, and CU is again, staying home for the holidays.

Smack...that's what you are doing? :lol: And get over yourself, no ones head is going to explode.

How's it feel to be mediore? It that like being estatic becasue of a possible Holiday bowl appearence?
It's got to feel better then knowing you're on your FOURTH losing season, in a row, and you're season ends regardless of what happens Friday. It feels great to know we are improving each week and will get another month of practices, exposure for recruiting, having a coaching staff that we like and will be back next year. Yea, I would say it feels pretty much like that.

No one said anything about hypothetical. ISU winning was a fluke. You know it and so does Nebraska. Most NU fans did the same thing the team did, they moved on. If you want to continue to use that as your insult toward the team and their fans, go for it. Most are just going to laugh at it and you seeing as how we're going to end up in a pretty decent bowl, with a pretty decent record, and CU is again, staying home for the holidays.

Just like you winning last year against CU was a fluke. It happens.

It's got to feel better then knowing you're on your FOURTH losing season, in a row, and you're season ends regardless of what happens Friday. It feels great to know we are improving each week and will get another month of practices, exposure for recruiting, having a coaching staff that we like and will be back next year. Yea, I would say it feels pretty much like that.

:lol:

You are so obtuse....I'm going to keep laughing and you'll still have no idea why.

:lol:

You are so obtuse....I'm going to keep laughing and you'll still have no idea why.
Laughing on the outside bawling on the inside. Everyone else is laughing at the Buffs so, if you can't beat'em join'em.:laugh:

Highflyer would give his one remaining nut to win next Friday. :lol:

retard-owls.jpg

Beating the fuksters these days doesn't qualify as a big deal.
And hasn't for quite some time now. But you and I both know that we want to beat the other so badly every single year. That's not going to change no matter what our records are.

And hasn't for quite some time now. But you and I both know that we want to beat the other so badly every single year. That's not going to change no matter what our records are.

Hell, the ****ers want to win every game, we are not Colorado and look at one game every year to make or break the season!!!!

Hell, the ****ers want to win every game, we are not Colorado and look at one game every year to make or break the season!!!!
Our season is already broken. We did that all on our own. A win against you ****ers would definitely be a bandaid on the gaping wound that is this season. :smile2:

Back