What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We lost, but on the bright side...

I wasn't paying attention to the name because I was mad...

Ok 'Tini. You have a good night and enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend. We have given the other posters here enough brain damage for one night.

Last year of Embree and first year of Mac2 we were as bad as late 1980s pre-Snyder KSU, Temple before they got kicked out of the Big East, and Wazzu under Paul Wulff. As bad as any of those.

This is essentially where I'm at. I don't think any of us realized just how bad this team was and how deep the hole they fell into. Between the lack of facilities and the Hawkins/Embree era this is a program trying to climb out of the deepest corner of Hell.

And yet CSU with it's HS level facilities wins 9 games this year. Tell me how bad our previous coaches and facilities are again?

We're a pretty good MWC team, a poor PAC12 team. One of the many obstacles MM has been dealing with.
He has been dealing with it by bringing a MWC staff to Boulder, and recruiting like he is still in the MWC. He is becoming the obstacle.

He has been dealing with it by bringing a MWC staff to Boulder, and recruiting like he is still in the MWC. He is becoming the obstacle.

You're right. But MM was in the WAC. Now that SJSU has gone up to the MWC, they're barely a bowl team. WAC Mac

32 out of 47 of these posts were from people on ignore. A new record. Thanks page 2, only Mtn wasn't deleted automatically.

32 out of 47 of these posts were from people on ignore. A new record. Thanks page 2, only Mtn wasn't deleted automatically.

I guess I would call you a nasty name, but it would be all for naught, bitch.

I guess I would call you a nasty name, but it would be all for naught, bitch.
You can and probably will. No, you weren't on page 2. You're constant bitch references are really old but you haven't hit ignore status as you don't constantly whine and complain...or is that someone else I'm thinking of?

You can and probably will. No, you weren't on page 2. You're constant bitch references are really old but you haven't hit ignore status as you don't constantly whine and complain...or is that someone else I'm thinking of?

I sporadically whine and complain, but I am still somewhat optimistic. I feel honored, by the way.

Back