What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We now take you to College Station, TX

People sure are offended easily these days.
@sackman going early 60's "madmen"esque old school...

I was just taking it from reading a number of the post in the ag forum from people who had gone or had wives there. They made it sound like it was intentional in the form of a humorous approach.

They may be (probably are) trying to find a way to minimize the damage and put it in a better light but until I know for sure I'm willing to give at least some benefit of a doubt.

Doesn't matter though because as I stated even if it was done in a different context than it appears it was a very stupid idea and entirely inappropriate. Somebody in a leadership position should have recognized that the idea was a fail and killed it. If something demands a certain context to not be offensive then you better be sure you can control the context.
@MtnBuff
giphy.gif

Jim Turner strikes me as an old-school guy who simply does not know better since he learned nothing from his time letting the Dolphins destroy their own team from within.

I'm glad Mike Mac believes in second chances because we're gonna need a coach like Jeff Banks to replace Bernardi.

Good lord.

PS. That Aggie's shirt is the color of a veterinarian's forearm.

The earlier issues disgust me, but I could care less about money changing hands. Too many other important things to worry about.

I made the mistake of checking TexAgs on this topic. Wow. They have gone full SEC. Lots of threats against Sumlin (who they claim is behind this conspiracy) and claims that this kid is trash.

I made the mistake of checking TexAgs on this topic. Wow. They have gone full SEC. Lots of threats against Sumlin (who they claim is behind this conspiracy) and claims that this kid is trash.
Have they gone full SEC, or just full Aggy?

Have they gone full SEC, or just full Aggy?
I think those states are converging, which frankly, I find a bit surprising.
When A&M left for the SEC, it was for the same reasons that we all left the B12, irreconcilable differences with UT. Granted, A&M's grievances probably had more to do with boardroom bragging rights among the big dollar donors. But I questioned their cultural fit with SEC. Clearly, I was wrong. I think they fit just fine.

Not buying much into that...former Aggie under the former coach transfers to the new school for the former coach. Conspiracy? Possibility. But Sumlin received a nice paycheck after being fired.

Back