What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We SHALL beat Nebraska!!!!

BTW, you obviously plagiarized this from someone. Nice.

if i had "plagiarized" this, i would have used something with more venom.

just because you completed your GED by copying straight from your grandma's ancient encyclopedia in the basement doesn't mean that the rest of us are similarly challenged.

those classy nub fans once again.

if i had "plagiarized" this, i would have used something with more venom.

just because you completed your GED by copying straight from your grandma's ancient encyclopedia in the basement doesn't mean that the rest of us are similarly challenged.

You're one of my favorite posters on this site, because you understand me. I do think NU fans should feel confident, but it is beyond silly for you guys to think that CU has no shot, which is what my main argument is. CU always has a shot against Nebraska. CU has been bringing it against the corn for the past 15 years. You truly haven't paid attention if you think otherwise, no? It's the rivalry factor. Throw out the records, throw out the talent comparisions (although I don't think this years NU team is all that much more talented than CU), it's a rivalry and any team has a chance. It's the same way with CU/CSU. CU should blow CSU out of the water every year, but we don't. Husker fans that don't recognize this, are ignorant and arrogant. Oh and Nebraska is not an Alabama. They are good, but not great.

Nope, I agree with most of what you've said. You've seen me type it before and I'll type it again.............."CU is a rival for NU." You won't hear most Husker fans say that, but I'll admit it without issue. Rival games mean they can go either way at any moment. Should be alot of fun, just wish I had the opportunity to share a few beers with a few of you before this all ends. Gotta stay home with the little ones though, they steal all my f-ing money. lol

Nope, I agree with most of what you've said. You've seen me type it before and I'll type it again.............."CU is a rival for NU." You won't hear most Husker fans say that, but I'll admit it without issue. Rival games mean they can go either way at any moment. Should be alot of fun, just wish I had the opportunity to share a few beers with a few of you before this all ends. Gotta stay home with the little ones though, they steal all my f-ing money. lol

BRI has gone tharn.

Back