What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We take you now to Tallahassee, Fla

How did the Justice System fail? Did you see the facts from the Search Warrant? That is definitely not the kind of (alleged) victim that you want to put on the stand. Whether or not she was raped, I have no idea, but her "fuzziness" of the situation and the fact that the blood work done shows no reason why she doesn't remember anything (i.e. - BAC was .04 & there were no date-rape drugs in her system), I think the justice system actually worked. No signs of trauma and another man's DNA are just added facts that bolster the decision to not file charges.

As expressed in the SI article I posted, the justice system failed because charges are normally either filed or not filed within a week of when these types of incidents occur. Trials are prosecuted in the time that it took them to decide whether to bring charges (a ****ing year). Also, there were people who should have known about the allegations (like the sheriff) who weren't made aware of them.

Ah, yes. It is POSSIBLE that he still raped her with a drug that wouldn't be screened for by the police. Because, you know, star football QB's have no problem getting pussy without resorting to drugging their targets.

Book 'em, Charlie!

Are you dense? In my post I was simply pointing out that unionbuff's assertion that "there were no date-rape drugs in her system" was possibly inaccurate and therefore irrelevant, due to the high metabolic breakdown rate of GHB in a person's system.

And your assertion that "star football QB's have no problem getting pussy without resorting to drugging their targets" (in fairness, I believe you meant to be even more snarky and meant the exact opposite) ... is also irrelevant. It seems evident that she was either under the influence of drugs or alcohol (her .04% BAC came in a test that was administered hours after the alleged assault, and was projected to have been closer to 0.1.% when the alleged assault occurred).

Teammates Chris Casher and Ronald Darby said they were at a bar with Winston when the accuser struck up a conversation with the quarterback and got into a cab with the three men.

Once at the apartment, the teammates said they peeked through Winston's bedroom door and saw the woman having sex with the quarterback. At one point, Casher said, he "busted into the room to embarrass Jameis" and the woman yelled at him to "get out."

In a later interview with police, Casher changed this part of his story, saying he went into the room because he hoped the woman would also have sex with him, something he said had happened in the past when he and Winston brought a woman to the apartment.

Casher left the room and was not accused of having sex with the woman, and no other women have made accusations against Casher or Darby.

This could be something very much akin to the Lisa Simpson situation, wherein it appears LS was drunk, had sex with multiple men, and then was remorseful the morning after. It could also be a situation that involved the use of GHB or some other date-rape drug. We don't know, and probably never will at this point.

All I'm saying is that the fact that GHB or other drugs weren't found in her system doesn't mean that they weren't used ... and if they were, anyone who had sex with her while she was under the influence of those drugs committed sexual assault, since a person can't legally give consent for sex while under such influence.

So, she kicks a guy out that tried to come in the room while she was screwing Winston and you take the angle that it is absolutely possible she was on an unscreened drug or otherwise unable to give consent.

i will give you credit for allowing for the possibility of a situation of remorse, but otherwise you are reaching. Big time.

Are you sure you want to be asking if I am the one who is dense?

http://espn.go.com/college-football...ton-florida-state-seminoles-cited-shoplifting

:lol:

BmecVQgIUAAppdh.png

"In a moment of youthful ignorance, I walked out of the store without paying for one of my items."

"youthful ignorance" WTF ?

"In a moment of youthful ignorance, I walked out of the store without paying for one of my items."

"youthful ignorance" WTF ?

Hey, it happens. My niece's daughter walked out of the grocery store with a Cadbury egg that didn't get paid for (at least not until my niece discovered it).

Of course, she was 2 at the time, so it might not be an exact comparison....

Hey, it happens. My niece's daughter walked out of the grocery store with a Cadbury egg that didn't get paid for (at least not until my niece discovered it).

Of course, she was 2 at the time, so it might not be an exact comparison....

Death penalty?

In a moment of youthful ignorance, he pretended he didn't hear his side chick say "no," either.

He's only 20. We need to cut him some slack. He'll figure out that stealing and raping (allegedly) are wrong.

He'll learn. There will come a day when he doesn't win championships, make tons of money for others or entertain millions of people. Once that happens, raping and stealing will be severely frowned upon.

Did anybody else notice in the ESPN article that he wasn't really charged as part of a program designed to reduce crime? ****ing brilliant!

From Free Shoes University to Free Shellfish University.

In all seriousness, the shellfishness Winston has shown is astounding.

Did anybody else notice in the ESPN article that he wasn't really charged as part of a program designed to reduce crime? ****ing brilliant!

That local DA is going to look allsome when he or she campaigns for the next election! "Crimes in Tallahassee reduced 40% last year!"

Guiness-Brilliant%21.jpg

Back