What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We WILL beat Knebraska!

we are taking a better team to Lincoln than two years ago. If we can keep their front four from destroying us we have a pretty good shot. They aren't as good as osu, not by a long shot. Their back seven is pretty ordinary, especially without Cody Glenn. They don't really have a big play threat, and joe ganz is still just a guy.

i've been there for a long time....through CU wins and losses. i can handle it.
Ain't that the truth! You've been there posting your bull$h1t and trying your best to antagonize everyone so much, your post total there is nearly 5x your post total here at "home." Definitely says something about your agenda, that's for sure. :rolleyes:

Of course we'll beat the hucksters.

They're a bunch of pantywaists who think they are ready for prime time again just because ole stone face took the HC reins.

The Buffs will trample that team of corn fed, stumble bums under their golden hooves.

All we have to do is sit back and cheer while the Buffs

whoopass-782915.jpg

on the hucksters :thumbsup:

Looks like "Hate Week" has started 4 days early around here.

Bring it on Buff Fans, this should be fun!

Just remember we Husker fans can take it as well as dish it out.

Neg Reps accepted by Husker fans with pride during "Hate Week" as I'd rather be RED then Mountain green! (however positive reps accepted too if it is deserving) :smile2:

BRING ON THE HATE! :pissed::pissed3::pissed3:

Looks like "Hate Week" has started 4 days early around here.

Bring it on Buff Fans, this should be fun!

Just remember we Husker fans can take it as well as dish it out.

Neg Reps accepted by Husker fans with pride during "Hate Week" as I'd rather be RED then Mountain green! (however positive reps accepted too if it is deserving)

BRING ON THE HATE! :pissed::pissed3::pissed3:

Cool. I just took away one of your green dots :smile2:

All in good fun.:thumbsup:

The team will rise up and beat nebraska and shut all the inbreds up. We will then crush our bowl opposition and finish with a top 10 recruiting class..........:thumbsup:

If i'm wrong ( you have to think I am) this post will self destruct after the nebraska game is over.

If Nebraska wins I am going to keep posting in this Thread just to keep it open:smile:

Ah yes Hate Week is upon us. Nebraska will whip the ever loving chit out of the tree huggers to the west! So if you need to get your excuses of "we lost because"......... then so be it. In other words........BRING IT ON BYATCHES!!!!!

On a side note....it's about friggen time you CU fans start spewing hate towards the Huskers once again. I was actually getting worried about all the negativity surrounding your team! :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are too busy Token it up to, that wacky weed makes you love all things and the color RED looks that much brighter when High.

we are taking a better team to Lincoln than two years ago. If we can keep their front four from destroying us we have a pretty good shot. They aren't as good as osu, not by a long shot. Their back seven is pretty ordinary, especially without Cody Glenn. They don't really have a big play threat, and joe ganz is still just a guy.

No you don't.

I agree...we will beat those no good, piece of $hit Bugeaters! I can't wait for Thanksgiving and the following day. Hawk and friends need to circle the frigin wagons and open a can in Lincoln! I am so sick of this season and all the negativity that has gone with it. I have been as negative as anyone on this board but I too have a feeling that we will beat kNU. Maybe more apt then the fight song for the next few weeks would be....

Glory Glory Colorado.....

that feeling is only the breeze blowing up your pant leg. In other words, it will go away soon enough! :lol:

They are too busy Token it up to, that wacky weed makes you love all things and the color RED looks that much brighter when High.

I believe you mentioned blazing a blunt in another post of yours, so don't start calling us potheads. Hypocrite. You make fun of people for a drug that you use. Clown.

Ah yes, the ol' "Boulder pot-smoking hippie" attack.

Solid work.

And you guys are too busy sucking off your neighbor's goats to think up anything particularly clever. **** you little bitch-****, **** ass mother-****ing, donkey-licking, pendejo, rubbery ol' husker-snatch.

you all suck! What the hell is the point of being a fan if you can't believe that your team will get up for a rivalry game? :pissed:

No, were are just rational - would you bet money straight up on a CU victory in Linclon? We stink - that's a fact. Can't score, can't make a field goal, defense is good, but you still have to score more than 14 points a game to win. Look, I $ucking hate Nebraska, I always pull for any team that is playing them. The best thing that happened to CU this year was Mia. She was on Inside Edition tonight.
huskersurfing.jpg

No, were are just rational - would you bet money straight up on a CU victory in Linclon? We stink - that's a fact. Can't score, can't make a field goal, defense is good, but you still have to score more than 14 points a game to win. Look, I $ucking hate Nebraska, I always pull for any team that is playing them. The best thing that happened to CU this year was Mia. She was on Inside Edition tonight.
View attachment 2760

Damn it NO! I won't accept this!!!!!!!!! Pick your damn head up and start believing that your team will win. This is a damn rivalry game and you better start acting like it damn it!

View attachment 2760

I never bet on the Buffs. Never mix money with your favorite team.

Brown nose.......:smile2:
No...I am just trying to light a fire under his ass! In the famous words of John 'Bluto' Blutarsky...... "Was it over when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor?!" :thumbsup:

Damn it NO! I won't accept this!!!!!!!!! Pick your damn head up and start believing that your team will win. This is a damn rivalry game and you better start acting like it damn it!
Go make love to yourself, Nebraska sucks, we just happen to suck even more. This is no rivalry game - it's 2 ****ty teams playing the last game of a disappointing season for both. $hit = $hit

Back