What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We WILL beat Knebraska!

Go make love to yourself, Nebraska sucks, we just happen to suck even more. This is no rivalry game - it's 2 ****ty teams playing the last game of a disappointing season for both. $hit = $hit

Last time I checked....8-4 with a first year head coach and staff is a damn good start! :thumbsup:

You would like a first year's staff. Pedophiles belong in jail! I hope you get caught.

By the way...how's Coach Hawkins 3 year plan working out for ya? Maybe by year 5, he will win 8 games in one season! :smile2:

Cool. I just took away one of your green dots :smile2:

All in good fun.:thumbsup:

Thanks for the HATE, I needed that! I thought rigermortus set in with the Buff Fans around here towards the "Greatest Fans In College Football".

Oh, yes, here's some Hate right back at ya! All In good fun too!:smile2:

If there was any Husker Fans around here with any kind of decency, they would give me some positive reps. I need the points!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

If there was a Husker FanS around here with any kind of decency, they would give me some positive reps. I need the points!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Well which is it, do you need points or do you need goo? You sick ****.

Walrus:

What's the time difference between Belgium and Boulder?

You must be about the most dedicated CU fan that I have run across!

Walrus:

What's the time difference between Belgium and Boulder?

You must be about the most dedicated CU fan that I have run across!

It's three in the morning. NATO is a 24-hour-a-day operation. I'm on the cleaning crew.

By the way...how's Coach Hawkins 3 year plan working out for ya? Maybe by year 5, he will win 8 games in one season! :smile2:
You are a perfect example of why Husker fans suck. First off, you still have to win this meaningless game to get to 8 -4, jerkoff breath. Second, NU and CU can thank God we are not in the South Big XII. You haven't beaten any good teams this year - KU is bogus. Truth is NU and CU are both empty shells of the great programs that they were under Osborne and Mac. You are delusional or smoking too much corn silk to think your half ass program will ever compete with OU, Texas, or MU now. So blow it out your a$$.
huskermonkey.jpg

Walrus:

I take it you are in Brussels?

I've visited Belgium and the Netherlands about 10 years ago! Great place to visit. I wouldn't mind going back someday to spend a month or two.

Do you find any Husker fans there? If you do I bet you just dispose of them in the countryside never to be heard from again!

Cleaning crew? Is that what a degree from CU gets you? What Motel do you work at?

It's not cool to make fun of what people do for a living.

Truth be told, I'm the watch-officer for the NATO HQ Situation Center tonight.

It's not cool to make fun of what people do for a living.

Truth be told, I'm the watch-officer for the NATO HQ Situation Center tonight.

Damn right! Cornholers better not make fun of our Buffs in the service, especially since this one has his finger on the button and I'm sure he could easily download a new target package and turn a desolate Phuckbraska into a radioactive desolate phuckbraska. Not that anyone would notice the difference...:smile2:

Damn right! Cornholers better not make fun of our Buffs in the service, especially since this one has his finger on the button and I'm sure he could easily download a new target package and turn a desolate Phuckbraska into a radioactive desolate phuckbraska. Not that anyone would notice the difference...:smile2:

You sir are an assho$e:smile:

Last edited:

Let's be honest here; if I actually had access to to "the button" and targeting, I would've taken care of nebraska a while ago.

Has any team the Corn played this year been even remotely close to the top 25 when they played?

Ummmm lets see
OU, MU, TTU, come to mind and I am not sure but I think V Tech was
Ummmm, correct me if I'm wrong, but you lost all of those games - so what exactly is your point - that NU is not capable of beating ranked teams. We have known that for years now. :lol:

Ummmm, correct me if I'm wrong, but you lost all of those games - so what exactly is your point - that NU is not capable of beating ranked teams. We have known that for years now. :lol:

I am going to type this very slow so you understand.

The question was have we played any teams ranked in the top 25, not if we have won any games that we have played against teams when they have been ranked in the top 25

do you get it now

try and keep up

Have a nice nite:smile:

CU wins by 14+... BOOK IT!

CU will play the best they have all season and probably still not get a bowl game. But, hey, I can't say it's unfair. Coulda beaten OSU, KU, and FSU. Shoulda beaten A&M.

CU is going to beat Nebraska. I will believe that every year until proven otherwise. People gave us less of a chance against NU in my first year at CU, and it turned out pretty damn well...

Last edited:
Looks like "Hate Week" has started 4 days early around here.

Bring it on Buff Fans, this should be fun!

Just remember we Husker fans can take it as well as dish it out.

Neg Reps accepted by Husker fans with pride during "Hate Week" as I'd rather be RED then Mountain green! (however positive reps accepted too if it is deserving) :smile2:

BRING ON THE HATE! :pissed3:

Yes, brag that you can take it was well as dish it out. That actually is more well 'received' in San Fran than here though, I think it is TMI.:smile2:

or were you talking about death threats?:cool:

Back