What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We WILL beat Knebraska!

I am going to type this very slow so you understand.

You may have typed "slow", but nonetheless failed to distinguish between an adjective and an adverb.

Maybe you should try typing more "slowly" next time in an effort to avoid presenting yourself as an uneducated ****.

All this smack about schedule is great from a team that has 8 home games on their schedule. Freaking 8 home games! I think if you check, they are only 5-2 in the first 7. I say the Buffs make it 5-3. The Buffs come out and take out the frustration of this ****ed up season on you corn fed asshats! All in fun! :smile2:

Ain't that the truth! You've been there posting your bull$h1t and trying your best to antagonize everyone so much, your post total there is nearly 5x your post total here at "home." Definitely says something about your agenda, that's for sure. :rolleyes:

:ban::stupid:

the printer site has been around much longer than allbuffs, a hole.

I am going to type this very slow so you understand.

The question was have we played any teams ranked in the top 25, not if we have won any games that we have played against teams when they have been ranked in the top 25.
do you get it now

try and keep up

Have a nice nite:smile:
The joke was on you all the time - the question wasn't serious to begin with - you red neck idiot. OU has been rated in the Top 10 every week this year. MU almost every week, and TT is #2 now. You obviously don't know when somebody is just pulling on your chain. When you look at my avatar, you probably think I'm a husker fan - Bama Charlie did. Man, you are really groveling with the genetic defectos, but those bloodlines can be expected in Nebraska.
HuskerWedding.jpg

Last edited:
The joke was on you all the time - the question wasn't serious to begin with - you red neck idiot. OU has been rated in the Top 10 every week this year. MU almost every week, and TT is #2 now. You obviously don't know when somebody is just pulling on your chain. When you look at my avatar, you probably think I'm a husker fan - Bama Charlie did. Man, you are really groveling with the genetic defectos, but those bloodlines can be expected in Nebraska.
View attachment 2768

I think someone didn't have their granola this morning! :smile2:

Red Dirt Buff eats popcorn, because pot makes you hungry, and like all Buff fans, RDB is a Hippy. But also violent, because all Buff fans are Hippies, who throw batteries at husker fans.

Peace, love, dope and pissbombs.

Hello Buffs~

My first post here. I've been reading and I'll say it is quite interesting. I am a cornbread and fed Husker girl. My parents did something right they didn't let me eat the whole loaf of bread!

We have been rivalries for years. It is fun. At the same time, there is a point where you have to stop and think are these people truly insane? I am talking on both sides.:confused:

It will be a good game. I am with RuffBuff but will let him do the trash talking.

I will say good luck and may the best team win. Let's see who can rise above this buffalo sh*t and be the better team?

Hello Buffs~

My first post here. I've been reading and I'll say it is quite interesting. I am a cornbread and fed Husker girl. My parents did something right they didn't let me eat the whole loaf of bread!

We have been rivalries for years. It is fun. At the same time, there is a point where you have to stop and think are these people truly insane? I am talking on both sides.:confused:

It will be a good game. I am with RuffBuff but will let him do the trash talking.

I will say good luck and may the best team win. Let's see who can rise above this buffalo sh*t and be the better team?

Welcome, good first post...but
I wont believe there is such a thing as a huskercutie, pictures might be necessary:smile2:

I wont believe there is such a thing as a huskercutie, pictures might be necessary:smile2:

Relatively speaking, I'm sure.

No, all kidding aside, she seems like a nice girl.

My picture is on my profile and is current. I cannot get it to post with my posts. Hmmm maybe only a #44 could help me figure it out. :smile2:

My picture is on my profile and is current. I cannot get it to post with my posts. Hmmm maybe only a #44 could help me figure it out. :smile2:

#44 broke my heart yesterday:smile2:

By posting that above, you are gonna have the most visited profile this week, good work

All I have to say is let the games begin. I tend to be on the mild side. My family have had a place in Estes for years. I still bleed Husker Red.

It'll be a good game but it looks like I will have to hand out some Prozac and Xanax to both team fans...and a lot of alcohol.:smile2:

Back