What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We won...let's enjoy it

I suppose it's appropriate to enjoy a victory when they've been so few and far between, but damn, that was one ugly ass game.

Sunday mornings. For years I would be angry, turned to numbness past few years, now I am happy but confused on how to feel.

as hard as it has been for this team to win on the road in conference, i'll take an ugly win all day.

i wonder what my mormon neighbors think of my recycling bin after last night's victory celebration... lulz

as hard as it has been for this team to win on the road in conference, i'll take an ugly win all day.

i wonder what my mormon neighbors think of my recycling bin after last night's victory celebration... lulz

It depends on who is in the room. If they're alone, or with you - they're insanely jealous. If they're with other Mormons, they're indignant with a palpable sense of superiority.

I liked Pesevanto on analysis and commentary last night. He wasn't flashy, but he added the right amount of info to the play by play. He was also very knowledgeable about the current team.

I'll take a win and his radio presence again next week please.

Victory flags are up on my truck, declaring victory to all of west central Florida.

So, did you stay awake last night to the end, or finish watching the recording this morning?

So, did you stay awake last night to the end, or finish watching the recording this morning?
Don't know about FLA, but I stayed up to watch. Was finally able to leave the victory flag up on Sunday.

Reminds me of the joke "If you take a Mormon fishing, how do you keep him from drinking your beer."

"Take another Mormon,"

Happy for MM, the coaching staff, and of course the Kids. Now next time we win, the emotion should be dialed down as that monkey is finally off our backs!

"I think it was just joy from my toes to the top of my head for our kids for our coaches, for our fans, for my family, for everybody."

I am just happy for Mike Mac's family!

"I think it was just joy from my toes to the top of my head for our kids for our coaches, for our fans, for my family, for everybody."

I am just happy for Mike Mac's family!
The stress on a college coach's family is real, save for the elite few who don't have to worry about job security. My girlfriend works with the wife of one of CU's assistants and she is constantly stressed out at work and gets extremely defensive when people around the office talk about firing MM.

I hope the best for MM and his family, and I know that they are going through a tough time with their elderly parents falling ill. But, you would never hear Nick Saban, Mark Dantonio, Urban Meyer, etc. say something like this. It reminds me of the Hawkins press conference in 2010, when he talked about a love letter his wife wrote for him to comfort him during his final season in Boulder.

It's a stressful job no doubt but MM knew that going in. Plus he's getting paid millions to suffer through it

Back