1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Week 10 prediction thread

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Big 12

UCF @ Texas: UT 56-10 Hmm an OOC game this late, oh ya Ut played TT 3rd game.

Oklahoma @ Nebraska: OU 21-7. NU's D able to keep it somewhat respectable, NU scores only points on defense.

Oklahoma St @ Iowa St: OSU 35-17 OSU pulls away late

Baylor @ Missouri: UM 45-12. No contest

Texas A&M @ Colorado: A&M 34-14. Buffs struggles continue

Kansas @ Kansas St: KU 38-24. Hawks end 3 game skid against in state rivals

Other games

LSU @ Alabama: Bama 20-10. Tide wins last big test before Auburn rivalry

Ohio St. @ Penn St. PSU 24-21. Hate both teams, calling for the home team to win by a FG.

Florida St. @ Clemson: CU 28-21. Tigers put Noles in position to fight for bowl eligibility at 4-5.

Oregon @ Stanford: SU 27-24. Cardinal upsets in ducks letdown game.

Army @ Air Force (college gameday game): AFA 42-14. Zoomies dominate in front of gameday crew.

CSU @ UNLV: UNLV 24-21. Rams drop 7th straight

2. BuffaloChuck

BuffaloChuck Member

I see all of your reasoning there. The CU game takes on a whole new dimension with Darrell Scott's removal. Not that he would have done much more than his usual Coach Hawkins' performance: 3 carries, 4 yards.

But this could be a 2x4 to the head of the team - they're either knocked out or they finally start paying attention.

The aggots were down early, twice, to Tech and came back and back and back. If CU gets up early, I wonder if the aggots give up and quit (a la K-State) or decide to let Coach Hawkins lead the team in consecutive homefield humiliations?

If CU loses, I don't expect it to be close.

3. GoBuffs08

GoBuffs08 Well-Known Member

I have no reason to think CU will put up anything more than 13 points in this game. Watching the aTm vs. TT highlights I believe aTm will be able to put up at least 27.